The Fluidity of Inventor Networks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anders Malmberg & Peter Maskell, 2002. "The elusive concept of localization economies: towards a knowledge-based theory of spatial clustering," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 34(3), pages 429-449, March.
- Andreas P. Cornett, 2009. "Aims and strategies in regional innovation and growth policy: A Danish perspective," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(4), pages 399-420, July.
- Cowan, Robin & Jonard, Nicolas, 2004. "Network structure and the diffusion of knowledge," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(8), pages 1557-1575, June.
- Anders Malmberg & Peter Maskell, 2002. "The Elusive Concept of Localization Economies: Towards a Knowledge-Based Theory of Spatial Clustering," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 34(3), pages 429-449, March.
- Ejermo, Olof & Karlsson, Charlie, 2006.
"Interregional inventor networks as studied by patent coinventorships,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 412-430, April.
- Ejermo, Olof & Karlsson, Charlie, 2005. "Interregional Inventor Networks as Studied by Patent Co-inventorships," Papers in Innovation Studies 2005/11, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Nooteboom, B. & Gilsing, V.A., 2004.
"Density And Strength Of Ties In Innovation Networks: A Competence And Governance View,"
ERIM Report Series Research in Management
ERS-2004-005-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Nooteboom, B. & Gilsing, V.A., 2005. "Density and Strength of Ties in Innovation Networks : A Competence and Governance View," Discussion Paper 2005-40, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Nooteboom, B. & Gilsing, V.A., 2004. "Density and strength of ties in innovation networks: a competence and governance view," Working Papers 04.01, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies.
- repec:wly:amposc:v:54:y:2010:i:1:p:248-266 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael N. Mitchell & Xiao Chen, 2005. "Visualizing main effects and interactions for binary logit models," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 5(1), pages 64-82, March.
- Michael Fritsch & Viktor Slavtchev, 2011. "Determinants of the Efficiency of Regional Innovation Systems," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(7), pages 905-918.
- Christopher F Baum, 2006. "An Introduction to Modern Econometrics using Stata," Stata Press books, StataCorp LP, number imeus, April.
- Michael Fritsch & Mirko Titze & Matthias Piontek, 2018. "Knowledge Interactions in Regional Innovation Networks: Comparing Data Sources," Jena Economic Research Papers 2018-003, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Maryann Feldman, 1999. "The New Economics Of Innovation, Spillovers And Agglomeration: Areview Of Empirical Studies," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1-2), pages 5-25.
- Dosi, Giovanni, 1988. "Sources, Procedures, and Microeconomic Effects of Innovation," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 26(3), pages 1120-1171, September.
- Michael Fritsch, 2002. "Measuring the Quality of Regional Innovation Systems: A Knowledge Production Function Approach," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 25(1), pages 86-101, January.
- Michael Fritsch & Holger Graf, 2011. "How sub‐national conditions affect regional innovation systems: The case of the two Germanys," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 90(2), pages 331-353, June.
- repec:ags:stataj:117500 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gilsing, V. & Nooteboom, B., 2004.
"Density and strength of ties in innovation networks: an analysis of multimedia and biotechnology,"
04.16, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies.
- Gilsing, V.A. & Nooteboom, B., 2005. "Density and Strength of Ties in Innovation Networks : An Analysis of Multi-Media and Biotechnology," Discussion Paper 2005-41, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Lee Fleming & Charles King & Adam I. Juda, 2007. "Small Worlds and Regional Innovation," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(6), pages 938-954, December.
- Fariborz Damanpour, 1996. "Organizational Complexity and Innovation: Developing and Testing Multiple Contingency Models," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(5), pages 693-716, May.
- Ron Boschma, 2005. "Proximity and Innovation: A Critical Assessment," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(1), pages 61-74.
- Philip Cooke & Stephen Roper & Peter Wylie, 2003. ""The Golden Thread of Innovation' and Northern Ireland's Evolving Regional Innovation System," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(4), pages 365-379.
- Michael Fritsch & Muhamed Kudic, 2016. "Preferential Attachment and Pattern Formation in R&D Networks - Plausible explanation or just a widespread myth?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2016-005, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Fritsch & Moritz Zöllner, 2018. "Actor Fluidity and Knowledge Persistence in Regional Inventor Networks," Jena Economic Research Papers 2018-016, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation networks; R&D cooperation; division of innovative labor; patents;
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
- R1 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BEC-2017-09-03 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CSE-2017-09-03 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2017-09-03 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-GEO-2017-09-03 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INO-2017-09-03 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2017-09-03 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-SBM-2017-09-03 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-URE-2017-09-03 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jrp:jrpwrp:2017-009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Markus Pasche). General contact details of provider: http://www.jenecon.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.