Actor Fluidity and Knowledge Persistence in Regional Inventor Networks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bronwyn Hall & Christian Helmers & Mark Rogers & Vania Sena, 2014. "The Choice between Formal and Informal Intellectual Property: A Review," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 52(2), pages 375-423, June.
- Michael Fritsch & Moritz Zoellner, 2017. "The Fluidity of Inventor Networks," Jena Economic Research Papers 2017-009, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Cohen, Wesley M & Klepper, Steven, 1996. "Firm Size and the Nature of Innovation within Industries: The Case of Process and Product R&D," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 78(2), pages 232-243, May.
- Michael Fritsch, 2002. "Measuring the Quality of Regional Innovation Systems: A Knowledge Production Function Approach," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 25(1), pages 86-101, January.
- Michael Fritsch & Holger Graf, 2011. "How sub‐national conditions affect regional innovation systems: The case of the two Germanys," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 90(2), pages 331-353, June.
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation networks; knowledge; RandD cooperation; patents; persistence;
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
- R1 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BEC-2018-10-08 (Business Economics)
- NEP-ENT-2018-10-08 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-GEO-2018-10-08 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-ICT-2018-10-08 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-INO-2018-10-08 (Innovation)
- NEP-SBM-2018-10-08 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-URE-2018-10-08 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jrp:jrpwrp:2018-016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Markus Pasche). General contact details of provider: http://www.wiwiss.uni-jena.de/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.