How sub‐national conditions affect regional innovation systems: The case of the two Germanys
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lau, Antonio K.W. & Lo, William, 2015. "Regional innovation system, absorptive capacity and innovation performance: An empirical study," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 99-114.
- Cantner, Uwe & Graf, Holger & Herrmann, Johannes & Kalthaus, Martin, 2016.
"Inventor networks in renewable energies: The influence of the policy mix in Germany,"
Elsevier, vol. 45(6), pages 1165-1184.
- Uwe Cantner & Holger Graf & Johannes Herrmann & Martin Kalthaus, 2014. "Inventor Networks in Renewable Energies: The Influence of the Policy Mix in Germany," Jena Economic Research Papers 2014-034, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, revised 28 Jan 2016.
- Balázs Lengyel & Tamás Sebestyén & Loet Leydesdorff, 2015. "Challenges for regional innovation policies in Central and Eastern Europe: Spatial concentration and foreign control of US patenting," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 42(1), pages 1-14.
- Oliver Falck & Michael Fritsch & Stephan Heblich, 2014.
"Is industry location persistent over time? Evidence from coagglomeration patterns between new and incumbent firms in Germany,"
Review of Regional Research: Jahrbuch für Regionalwissenschaft,
Springer;Gesellschaft für Regionalforschung (GfR), vol. 34(1), pages 1-21, February.
- Falck, Oliver & Fritsch, Michael & Heblich, Stephan, 2013. "Is industry location persistent over time? Evidence from coagglomeration patterns between new and incumbent firms in Germany," Munich Reprints in Economics 20512, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Anna Golejewska, 2012. "Rola instytucji w gospodarce opartej na wiedzy: aspekt regionalny," Working Papers of Economics of European Integration Division 1202, The Univeristy of Gdansk, Faculty of Economics, Economics of European Integration Division.
- Areti Gkypali & Vasileios Kokkinos & Christos Bouras & Kostas Tsekouras, 2016. "Science parks and regional innovation performance in fiscal austerity era: Less is more?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 313-330, August.
- Jingjing Liu & Peter Nijkamp, 2016. "Inbound tourism as a driving force of the regional innovation system: An impact study on China," ERSA conference papers ersa16p600, European Regional Science Association.
- Michael Fritsch & Mirko Titze & Matthias Piontek, 2018. "Knowledge Interactions in Regional Innovation Networks: Comparing Data Sources," Jena Economic Research Papers 2018-003, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Holger Graf & Martin Kalthaus, 2016. "International Research Networks: Determinants of Country Embeddedness," Jena Economic Research Papers 2016-016, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Michael Fritsch & Moritz Zoellner, 2017. "The Fluidity of Inventor Networks," Jena Economic Research Papers 2017-009, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:presci:v:90:y:2011:i:2:p:331-353. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1056-8190 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.