Report NEP-GEO-2018-10-08This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Margarida Madaleno & Max Nathan & Henry Overman & Sevrin Waights, 2018. "Incubators, accelerators and regional economic development," CEP Discussion Papers dp1575, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Michael Fritsch & Moritz Zöllner, 2018. "Actor Fluidity and Knowledge Persistence in Regional Inventor Networks," Jena Economic Research Papers 2018-016, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Eduardo A. Haddad & Luis A. Galvis & Inácio F. Araújo-Junior & Vinicius A.Vale, 2018. "Impact Assessment of Scenarios of Interregional Transfers in Colombia," Documentos de trabajo sobre Economía Regional y Urbana 272, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Somwrita Sarkar & Hao Wu & David Levinson, 2020. "Sarkar, Somwrita, Wu, Hao and Levinson, D. (2020) Measuring polycentricity via network flows, spatial interaction, and percolation," Working Papers 2022-01, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Emilie Arnoult & Florent Sari, 2018. "Chosen or imposed? The location strategies of households," Working Papers halshs-01878865, HAL.
- Ali, Amjad & Zulfiqar, Kalsoom, 2018. "An Assessment of Association between Natural Resources Agglomeration and Unemployment in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 89022, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2018.
- Grillitsch, Markus & Hansen, Teis, 2018. "Green industrial path development in different types of regions," Papers in Innovation Studies 2018/11, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Tomàs Fernández-de-Sevilla & Armando J Dalla Costa, 2017. "The formation and take-off of the Sao Paulo automobile-industry cluster," Working Papers 17014, Economic History Society.
- Michael Fritsch, 2018. "The Regional Emergence of Innovative Start-ups: A Research Agenda," Jena Economic Research Papers 2018-015, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Marianna Belloc & Paolo Naticchioni & Claudia Vittori, 2018. "Urban Wage Premia, Cost of Living, and Collective Bargaining," CESifo Working Paper Series 7253, CESifo.
- Zhou, Haiwen, 2018. "Oligopolistic Competition and Economic Geography," MPRA Paper 88919, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yang, Cynthia Fan, 2017. "Common Factors and Spatial Dependence: An Application to US House Prices," MPRA Paper 89032, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Aug 2018.
- LeSage, James P. & Fischer, Manfred M., 2018. "MCMC estimation of panel gravity models in the presence of network dependence," Working Papers in Regional Science 2018/07, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Drivas, Kyriakos & Economidou, Claire & Karamanis, Dimitris & Sanders, Mark, 2018. "Mobility of Highly Skilled Individuals and Local Innovation Activity," MPRA Paper 88883, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Keith Sugden & Sebastian A.J. Keibek & Leigh Shaw-Taylor, "undated". "Adam Smith revisited: coal and the location of the woollen manufacture in England before mechanization, c. 1500-1820," Working Papers 33, Department of Economic and Social History at the University of Cambridge.