The Regional Emergence of Innovative Start-ups: A Research Agenda
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Michael Fritsch, 2019. "The regional emergence of innovative start-ups: a research agenda," Chapters,in: A Research Agenda for Entrepreneurship and Innovation, chapter 6, pages 74-90 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsInnovative start-ups; universities; employment career;
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- R30 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENT-2018-10-08 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-GEO-2018-10-08 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INO-2018-10-08 (Innovation)
- NEP-SBM-2018-10-08 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TID-2018-10-08 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
- NEP-URE-2018-10-08 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jrp:jrpwrp:2018-015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Markus Pasche). General contact details of provider: http://www.jenecon.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.