Report NEP-TID-2018-10-08This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Drivas, Kyriakos & Economidou, Claire & Karamanis, Dimitris & Sanders, Mark, 2018. "Mobility of Highly Skilled Individuals and Local Innovation Activity," MPRA Paper 88883, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Audretsch, David & Link, Albert, 2018. "Innovation Capital," UNCG Economics Working Papers 18-6, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- John Van Reenen, 2018. "Increasing differences between firms: market power and the macro-economy," CEP Discussion Papers dp1576, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Davide Antonioli & Grazia Cecere & Massimiliano Mazzanti, 2018. "Information communication technologies and environmental innovations in firms: joint adoptions and productivity effects," SEEDS Working Papers 1118, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Nov 2018.
- Marco Vivarelli, 2018. "Globalization, Structural Change and Innovation in Emerging Economies: The Impact on Employment and Skills," LEM Papers Series 2018/29, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Bruno Brandao Fischer & Maxim Kotsemir & Dirk Meissner & Ekaterina Streltsova, 2018. "Patents For Evidence-Based Decision-Making And Smart Specialization," HSE Working papers WP BRP 86/STI/2018, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Grillitsch, Markus & Hansen, Teis, 2018. "Green industrial path development in different types of regions," Papers in Innovation Studies 2018/11, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Michael Fritsch, 2018. "The Regional Emergence of Innovative Start-ups: A Research Agenda," Jena Economic Research Papers 2018-015, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.