Report NEP-BEC-2017-09-03This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Blaum, Joaquin & Lelarge, Claire & Peters, Michael, 2017. "Firm Size and the Intensive Margin of Import Demand," CEPR Discussion Papers 12237, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Neil Mehrotra & Nicolas Crouzet, 2017. "Small and Large Firms over the Business Cycle," 2017 Meeting Papers 600, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Hu, Cui & Lin, Faqin & Tan, Yong & Tang, Yihong, 2017. "How Exporting Firms Respond to Technical Barriers to Trade?," MPRA Paper 80946, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Haraguchi, Junichi & Matsumura, Toshihiro, 2017. "Firms' Costs, Profits, Entries, and Innovation under Optimal Privatization Policy," MPRA Paper 80927, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Natalia Ramondo, 2017. "Firms and Shocks: Evidence from France," 2017 Meeting Papers 521, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Sin, Isabelle & Stillman, Steven & Fabling, Richard, 2017. "What Drives the Gender Wage Gap? Examining the Roles of Sorting, Productivity Differences, and Discrimination," IZA Discussion Papers 10975, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Michael Fritsch & Moritz Zoellner, 2017. "The Fluidity of Inventor Networks," Jena Economic Research Papers 2017-009, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Xavier Hollandts & Nicolas Aubert & Abdelmehdi Abdelhamid & Victor Prieur, 2017. "Beyond Dichotomy: The Curvilinear Impact of Employee Ownership on CEO entrenchment," Working Papers halshs-01495427, HAL.
- Panicker, Vidya & Mitra, Sumit & Sensarma, Rudra, 2016. "Corporate Governance Determinants of FII in Indian IT Firms," MPRA Paper 81068, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lee, Sang-Ho & Park, Chul-Hi, 2017. "Profitable and desirable corporate environmentalism in a delegation contract under incentive subsidy on abatement technologies," MPRA Paper 81091, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jensen, Henrik & Petrella, Ivan & Ravn, Sï¿½ren Hove & Santoro, Emiliano, 2017. "Leverage and Deepening Business Cycle Skewness," CEPR Discussion Papers 12239, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sergey Kokovin & Maxim Goryunov & Takatoshi Tabuchi, 2017. "Continuous Spatial Monopolistic Competition: Matching Goods With Consumers," HSE Working papers WP BRP 173/EC/2017, National Research University Higher School of Economics.