Visualizing main effects and interactions for binary logit models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Edward C. Norton & Hua Wang & Chunrong Ai, 2004. "Computing interaction effects and standard errors in logit and probit models," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 4(2), pages 154-167, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ronen Bar-El & Teresa García-Muñoz & Shoshana Neuman & Yossef Tobol, 2013.
"The evolution of secularization: cultural transmission, religion and fertility—theory, simulations and evidence,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 26(3), pages 1129-1174, July.
- Bar-El, Ronen & García-Muñoz, Teresa & Neuman, Shoshana & Tobol, Yossi, 2010. "The Evolution of Secularization: Cultural Transmission, Religion and Fertility Theory, Simulations and Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 4980, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ronen Bar-El & Teresa García-Muñoz & Shoshana Neuman & Yossef Tobol, 2010. "The Evolution of Secularization: Cultural Transmission, Religion and Fertility. Theory, Simulations and Evidence," Papers on Economics of Religion 10/03, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Ronen Bar-El & Teresa García-Muñoz & Shoshana Neuman & Yossef Tobol, 2010. "The Evolution of Secularization: Cultural Transmission, Religion and Fertility Theory, Simulations and Evidence," Working Papers 2010-10, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Werner, Arndt & Moog, Petra, 2009. "Why do Employees Leave Their Jobs for Self-Employment? – The Impact of Entrepreneurial Working Conditions in Small Firms," MPRA Paper 18826, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wunder, Christoph & Schwarze, Johannes & Krug, Gerhard & Herzog, Bodo, 2008.
"Welfare effects of the euro cash changeover,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 571-586, September.
- Wunder, Christoph & Schwarze, Johannes & Krug, Gerhard & Herzog, Bodo, 2006. "Welfare Effects of the Euro Cash Changeover," IZA Discussion Papers 2508, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christoph Wunder & Johannes Schwarze & Gerhard Krug & Bodo Herzog, 2006. "Welfare Effects of the Euro Cash Changeover," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 646, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Drope Jeffrey & Chowdhury Abdur, 2014. "The puzzle of heterogeneity in support for free trade," Business and Politics, De Gruyter, vol. 16(3), pages 1-27, October.
- Semrau, Thorsten & Werner, Arndt, 2009. "How exactly do networking Investments pay off? Analyzing the impact of nascent Entrepreneurs networking Investments on Access to Start-Up Resources," MPRA Paper 18350, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Babbitt, Laura G. & Brown, Drusilla & Mazaheri, Nimah, 2015. "Gender, Entrepreneurship, and the Formal–Informal Dilemma: Evidence from Indonesia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 163-174.
- Simon COMMANDER & Natalia ISACHENKOVA & Yulia RODIONOVA, 2013. "Informal employment dynamics in Ukraine: An analytical model of informality in transition economies," International Labour Review, International Labour Organization, vol. 152(3-4), pages 445-467, December.
- repec:eee:joinma:v:39:y:2017:i:c:p:39-54 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael Fritsch & Moritz Zoellner, 2017. "The Fluidity of Inventor Networks," Jena Economic Research Papers 2017-009, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Li, Yong & Vertinsky, Ilan B. & Li, Jing, 2014. "National distances, international experience, and venture capital investment performance," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 471-489.
More about this item
Keywordslogistic regression; predicted probabilities; main effects; interactions; covariate contribution;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tsj:stataj:v:5:y:2005:i:1:p:64-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum) or (Lisa Gilmore). General contact details of provider: http://www.stata-journal.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.