The Relationship between Seaports and the Inter-Modal Hinterland in Light of Global Supply Chains
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:taf:transr:v:37:y:2017:i:1:p:116-138 is not listed on IDEAS
- Francesco Parola & Marcello Risitano & Ilaria Tutore & Marco Ferretti, 2014. "Analyzing maritime economy in Campania," RIEDS - Rivista Italiana di Economia, Demografia e Statistica - Italian Review of Economics, Demography and Statistics, SIEDS Societa' Italiana di Economia Demografia e Statistica, vol. 68(2), pages 59-74, April-Jun.
- Sébastien Bourdin & Thomas Cornier, 2015. "De la polarisation du trafic de conteneurs à la concentration spatiale : l'exemple des ports d'Europe et de la Méditerranée," Post-Print hal-01473935, HAL.
- Feng, Lin & Yuan, Liwei, 2017. "A developmental model on quantifying urban policy effectiveness in port city relations," MPRA Paper 81037, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frank Schiller & Alexandra Penn & Angela Druckman & Lauren Basson & Kate Royston, 2014. "Exploring Space, Exploiting Opportunities," Journal of Industrial Ecology, Yale University, vol. 18(6), pages 792-798, December.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-10-21 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:itfaaa:2008/10-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/itoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .