Report NEP-REG-2016-12-04This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marius Paschen, 2016. "The effect of intermittent renewable supply on the forward premium in German electricity markets," Working Papers V-397-16, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2016.
- Neuhoff, Karsten & Richstein, Jörn & May, Nils, 2016. "Auctions for Intraday -Trading Impacts on efficient power markets and secure system operation," EconStor Research Reports 148282, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Dolphin, G. G. & Pollitt, M. G. & Newbery, D. G., 2016. "The political economy of carbon pricing: a panel analysis," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1663, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Clayton Munnings & William Acworth & Oliver Sartor & Yong-Gun Kim & Karsten Neuhoff, 2016. "Pricing Carbon Consumption: A Review of an Emerging Trend," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1620, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Jonsson, Lina & Björklund, Gunilla, 2016. "Accident risks and marginal costs for railway level crossings: evidence from Sweden 2000-2012," Working papers in Transport Economics 2016:22, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Jihad Elnaboulsi & W Daher & Y Saglam, 2015. "On the Social Value of Disclosed Information and Environmental Regulation," Working Papers hal-01377918, HAL.
- Jihad Elnaboulsi, 2015. "Environmental Regulation and Policy Design: The Impact of the Regulators Ecological Conscience on the Tax Setting Process," Working Papers hal-01377913, HAL.
- Pollitt, M. G., 2016. "Electricity network charging for flexibility," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1656, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Yolande Hiriart & Lionel Thomas, 2015. "The Optimal Regulation of a Risky Monopoly," Working Papers hal-01377921, HAL.
- Bardey, David & Gromb, Denis & Martimort, David & Pouyet, Jérôme, 2016. "Drugs, Showrooms and Financial Products: Competition and Regulation when Sellers Provide Expert Advice," CEPR Discussion Papers 11665, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Corey Allan & Suzi Kerr, 2016. "Who’s Going Green? Decomposing the Change in Household Consumption Emissions 2006 – 2012," Working Papers 16_20, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Karel Janda & Jan Malek & Lukas Recka, 2016. "Influence of renewable energy sources on transmission networks in Central Europe," CAMA Working Papers 2016-68, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Cecile Hediger & Mehdi Farsi & Sylvain Weber, 2016. "Turn it up and open the window: On the rebound effects in residential heating," IRENE Working Papers 16-11, IRENE Institute of Economic Research.
- Odolinski, Kristofer & Wheat , Phillip, 2016. "Dynamics in rail infrastructure provision: maintenance and renewal costs in Sweden," Working papers in Transport Economics 2016:23, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Kyritsis, Evangelos & Andersson, Jonas & Serletis, Apostolos, 2016. "Electricity Prices, Large-Scale Renewable Integration, and Policy Implications," Discussion Papers 2016/18, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Desiderio Romero-Jordán & Pablo Del Río & Cristina Peñasco, 2015. "An analysis of the welfare and distributive implications of factors influencing household electricity consumption," Working Papers 1503, Instituto de Políticas y Bienes Públicos (IPP), CSIC.
- Zareena Begum Irfan & Jeeva Mary Jacob, 2016. "Game Theoretical Approach to Regulate the Public-Owned River Water Utilities: A case study of Cauvery River," Working Papers 2016-142, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Teng Ma & Kenji Takeuchi, 2016. "Technology Choice for Reducing NOx Emissions: An Empirical Study of Chinese Power Plants," Discussion Papers 1644, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.