Report NEP-CIS-2018-01-01This is the archive for NEP-CIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Confederation of Independent States. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anders Aslund, 2017. "Russia’s Crony Capitalism: Stagnant But Stable," mBank - CASE Seminar Proceedings 0148, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Mikosch, Heiner & Solanko, Laura, 2017. "Should one follow movements in the oil price or in money supply? Forecasting quarterly GDP growth in Russia with higher-frequency indicators," BOFIT Discussion Papers 19/2017, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- A.S. Gogoleva & E.S. Balabanova & A.G. Efendiev & V.V.Komarova, 2017. "Employee Work Behavior in Russian Business Organizations: Priorities, Professional Features and Work Practices," HSE Working papers WP BRP 56/MAN/2017, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Konstantins Benkovskis & Jaan Masso & Olegs Tkacevs & Priit Vahter & Naomitsu Yashiro, 2017. "Export and productivity in global value chains: Comparative evidence from Latvia and Estonia," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1448, OECD Publishing.
- Vasily Astrov & Leon Podkaminer, 2017. "Ukraine: Selected Economic Issues," wiiw Policy Notes 19, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Nataliya Karlova & Irina Bogacheva & Elena Puzanova, 2017. "Drivers of price inertia: survey evidence," Bank of Russia Working Paper Series note9, Bank of Russia.
- Levoshko, Tamila, 2017. ""Pork-Barrel"-Politik und das regionale Wirtschaftswachstum. Empirische Evidenz für die Ukraine und Polen," Working Papers 0642, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Mamedli Mariam & Andrey Sinyakov, 2017. "Consumer lending in Russia: prospects and risks based on household finance survey," Bank of Russia Working Paper Series note10, Bank of Russia.
- Israel Marques II, 2017. "Political Connections and Non-Traditional Investment: Evidence from Public-Private Partnerships in Vocational Education," HSE Working papers WP BRP 56/PS/2017, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Park, Joungho & Kang, Boogyun & Min, Jiyoung & Yun, ChiHyun & Gwun, Kawon & Khon, Yevgeniy, 2017. "Economic Development Strategies of Major Central Asian Countries and Their Implications for Korea," World Economy Brief 17-25, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy.
- International Monetary Fund, 2017. "Armenia; Technical Assistance Report-Upgrading Fiscal Rules," IMF Staff Country Reports 17/330, International Monetary Fund.
- Olegs Krasnopjorovs, 2017. "Why is Education Performance so Different Across Latvian Schools?," Working Papers 2017/03, Latvijas Banka.
- Boussena, S. & Ionescu, O. & Locatelli, C., 2017. "Jeux d'options et stratégies d'acteurs : la confrontation des gaz de schiste américains et du gaz russe en Europe," Working Papers 2017-01, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Aurelio Volpe, 2017. "The European market for emergency lighting," CSIL reports EU24, CSIL Centre for Industrial Studies.
- Boussena, S. & Locatelli, C., 2017. "Gazprom and the complexity of the EU gas market: A strategy to define," Working Papers 2017-09, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).