Strategic Human Resource Management as Ethical Stewardship
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Morela Hernandez, 2008. "Promoting Stewardship Behavior in Organizations: A Leadership Model," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 80(1), pages 121-128, June.
- Jeffrey Pfeffer, 2007. "Human Resources from an Organizational Behavior Perspective: Some Paradoxes Explained," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 21(4), pages 115-134, Fall.
- Suzanne Konzelmann & Neil Conway & Linda Trenberth & Frank Wilkinson, 2006. "Corporate Governance and Human Resource Management," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 44(3), pages 541-567, September.
- Patricia Werhane, 2007. "Women Leaders in a Globalized World," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 74(4), pages 425-435, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert Giacalone & Carole Jurkiewicz & Stephen Knouse, 2012. "The Ethical Aftermath of a Values Revolution: Theoretical Bases of Change, Recalibration, and Principalization," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 110(3), pages 333-343, October.
- Cam Caldwell, 2011. "Duties Owed to Organizational Citizens – Ethical Insights for Today’s Leader," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 102(3), pages 343-356, September.
- Cam Caldwell & Rolf Dixon & Larry Floyd & Joe Chaudoin & Jonathan Post & Gaynor Cheokas, 2012. "Transformative Leadership: Achieving Unparalleled Excellence," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 109(2), pages 175-187, August.
- Carol Linehan & Elaine O’Brien, 2017. "From Tell-Tale Signs to Irreconcilable Struggles: The Value of Emotion in Exploring the Ethical Dilemmas of Human Resource Professionals," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 141(4), pages 763-777, April.
- repec:kap:asiapa:v:35:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10490-017-9522-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- M. Guerci & Giovanni Radaelli & Elena Siletti & Stefano Cirella & A. Rami Shani, 2015. "The Impact of Human Resource Management Practices and Corporate Sustainability on Organizational Ethical Climates: An Employee Perspective," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 126(2), pages 325-342, January.
- Christian Kleine & Barbara Weißenberger, 2014. "Leadership impact on organizational commitment: the mediating role of management control systems choice," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 241-266, January.
- Suzana Demyen, 2015. "Effects Of The Educational Level Of Employees Upon Human Resource Management In Romanian Small And Medium Sized Enterprises," GUT FME Conference Publications,in: Katarzyna Stankiewicz (ed.), Contemporary Issues and Challenges in Human Resource Management, chapter 5, pages 54-66 Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology.
- Guerci, Marco & Radaelli, Giovanni & De Battisti, Francesca & Siletti, Elena, 2017. "Empirical insights on the nature of synergies among HRM policies - An analysis of an ethics-oriented HRM system," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 66-73.
- Larry Floyd & Feng Xu & Ryan Atkins & Cam Caldwell, 2013. "Ethical Outcomes and Business Ethics: Toward Improving Business Ethics Education," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 117(4), pages 753-776, November.
- repec:asi:ajoerj:2013:p:551-562 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsstrategic human resource management; ethical stewardship; transformative leadership; roles of human resource professionals; ethical duties in human resources; employee commitment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:98:y:2011:i:1:p:171-182. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .