Professions and inter-disciplinary teamwork in socially embedded bureaucracies: Synthesis and hypotheses on the impact of informal and formal organization
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hodson,Randy, 2001. "Dignity at Work," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521771313.
- Hodson,Randy, 2001. "Dignity at Work," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521778121.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Anne Junor & John O'Brien & Michael O'Donnell, 2009. "Welfare wars: public service frontline absenteeism as collective resistance," Qualitative Research in Accounting & Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 6(1/2), pages 26-40, March.
- George A. Akerlof, 2007. "The Missing Motivation in Macroeconomics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 97(1), pages 5-36, March.
- Peccei, R.E., 2004. "Human Resource Management And The Search For The Happy Workplace," ERIM Inaugural Address Series Research in Management EIA-2004-021-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam..
- Cam Caldwell & Mayra Canuto-Carranco, 2010. "“Organizational Terrorism” and Moral Choices – Exercising Voice When the Leader is the Problem," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 97(1), pages 159-171, November.
- Nicola M. Pless & Thomas Maak & Howard Harris, 2017. "Art, Ethics and the Promotion of Human Dignity," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 144(2), pages 223-232, August.
- John Paul Stephens & Jason Kanov, 2017. "Stories as Artworks: Giving Form to Felt Dignity in Connections at Work," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 144(2), pages 235-249, August.
- Rachael Pope, 2017. "The NHS: Sticking Fingers in Its Ears, Humming Loudly," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 145(3), pages 577-598, October.
- Marjolein Lips-Wiersma & Lani Morris, 2009. "Discriminating Between ‘Meaningful Work’ and the ‘Management of Meaning’," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 88(3), pages 491-511, September.
- Po-Keung Ip, 2009. "Developing a Concept of Workplace Well-Being for Greater China," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 91(1), pages 59-77, March.
- Schieman, Scott & Reid, Sarah, 2009. "Job authority and health: Unraveling the competing suppression and explanatory influences," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 1616-1624, December.
- Dirk Lindebaum & Effi Raftopoulou, 2017. "What Would John Stuart Mill Say? A Utilitarian Perspective on Contemporary Neuroscience Debates in Leadership," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 144(4), pages 813-822, September.
- Sharon C. Bolton & Maeve Houlihan, 2009. "Beyond the control-resistance debate: A fresh look at experiences of work in the new economy," Qualitative Research in Accounting & Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 6(1/2), pages 5-13, March.
- Deborah Balser & Anne Winkler, 2012. "Worker Behavior on the Job: A Multi-Methods Study of Labor Cooperation with Management," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 388-413, September.
- Cheung, Chau-kiu & Chan, Raymond Kwok-hong, 2008. "Facilitating achievement by social capital in Japan," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 2261-2277, December.
- Mitali PATHAK, 2011. "Leveraging Stress Level," Oeconomics of Knowledge, Saphira Publishing House, vol. 3(1), pages 2-8, January.
- Kristen Lucas & Dongjing Kang & Zhou Li, 2013. "Workplace Dignity in a Total Institution: Examining the Experiences of Foxconn’s Migrant Workforce," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 114(1), pages 91-106, April.
- Mark Mortensen & Tsedal B. Neeley, 2012. "Reflected Knowledge and Trust in Global Collaboration," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 58(12), pages 2207-2224, December.
- Akerlof, Robert, 2017. "Value Formation: The Role of Esteem," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 1-19.
- Cheung, Chau-kiu & Ngai, Ngan-pun, 2010. "Training to raise unemployed youth's work commitment in Tianjin," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 298-305, February.
- Daphne Pedersen, 2015. "Work Characteristics and the Preventive Health Behaviors and Subjective Health of Married Parents with Preschool Age Children," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 48-63, March.
More about this item
Keywordsworking teams; productivity; cooperation; United States;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ieu:journl:v:1:y:2005:i:1:p:27-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ieunlpt.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: António Brandão Moniz (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ieunlpt.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.