Human Resource Management And The Search For The Happy Workplace
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Riccardo Peccei, 2001. "Delivering Customer-Oriented Behaviour through Empowerment: An Empirical Test of HRM Assumptions," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(6), pages 831-857, September.
- Harvie Ramsay & Dora Scholarios & Bill Harley, 2000. "Employees and High-Performance Work Systems: Testing inside the Black Box," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 38(4), pages 501-531, December.
- Tom Keenoy, 1997. "HRMism and the Languages of Re-presentation," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(5), pages 825-841, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arustei Carmen Claudia, 2015. "Hrm - Well-Being At Work Relation. A Case Study," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 4, pages 140-145, August.
- repec:nms:mamere:1861-9908_mrev_2006_03_adriaenssens is not listed on IDEAS
- Simona Šarotar Žižek & Sonja Treven & Vesna Čančer, 2015. "Employees in Slovenia and Their Psychological Well-Being Based on Ryff’s Model of Psychological Well-Being," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 121(2), pages 483-502, April.
- Jaap Paauwe, 2009. "HRM and Performance: Achievements, Methodological Issues and Prospects," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(1), pages 129-142, January.
- Paul Boselie, 2010. "High performance work practices in the health care sector: a Dutch case study," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 31(1), pages 42-58, March.
- Luc Sels & Sophie De Winne & Johan Maes & Jeroen Delmotte & Dries Faems & Anneleen Forrier, 2006. "Unravelling the HRM-Performance Link: Value-Creating and Cost-Increasing Effects of Small Business HRM," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(2), pages 319-342, March.
More about this item
KeywordsHR; HRM; employee well-being; happy workplaces; human resource management; human resource ractices; job satisfaction; job stress;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ems:euriar:1108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RePub). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/erimanl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.