Human Resource Practices, Eudaimonic Well-Being, and Creative Performance: The Mediating Role of Idiosyncratic Deals for Sustainable Human Resource Management
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Leah Ferguson & Kent Kowalski & Diane Mack & Catherine Sabiston, 2015. "Self-compassion and Eudaimonic Well-Being During Emotionally Difficult Times in Sport," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 16(5), pages 1263-1280, October.
- Annamaria Di Fabio & Akira Tsuda, 2018. "The Psychology of Harmony and Harmonization: Advancing the Perspectives for the Psychology of Sustainability and Sustainable Development," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(12), pages 1-15, December.
- Rego, Arménio & Sousa, Filipa & Marques, Carla & Cunha, Miguel Pina e, 2012. "Authentic leadership promoting employees' psychological capital and creativity," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 429-437.
- Wilmar Schaufeli & Marisa Salanova & Vicente González-romá & Arnold Bakker, 2002. "The Measurement of Engagement and Burnout: A Two Sample Confirmatory Factor Analytic Approach," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 71-92, March.
- Guido Alessandri & Laura Borgogni & Wilmar Schaufeli & Gian Caprara & Chiara Consiglio, 2015. "Erratum to: From Positive Orientation to Job Performance: The Role of Work Engagement and Self-efficacy Beliefs," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 811-811, June.
- Juil Lee & Sangsoon Kim & Jiman Lee & Sungok Moon, 2019. "Enhancing Employee Creativity for A Sustainable Competitive Advantage through Perceived Human Resource Management Practices and Trust in Management," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(8), pages 1-16, April.
- De Vos, A. & Buyens, D., 2005.
"Organizational versus individual responsibility for career management: Complements or substitutes?,"
Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series
2005-18, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- A. De Vos & K. Dewettinck & D. Buyens, 2006. "Organizational versus Individual Responsibility for Career Management: Complements or Substitutes?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 06/373, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Jihye Park & Dawoon Jung & Pyoungsoo Lee, 2019. "How to Make a Sustainable Manufacturing Process: A High-Commitment HRM System," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(8), pages 1-20, April.
- Branzei, Oana & Vertinsky, Ilan, 2006. "Strategic pathways to product innovation capabilities in SMEs," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 75-105, January.
- Rauch, Andreas & Hatak, Isabella, 2016. "A meta-analysis of different HR-enhancing practices and performance of small and medium sized firms," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 485-504.
- Guido Alessandri & Laura Borgogni & Wilmar Schaufeli & Gian Caprara & Chiara Consiglio, 2015. "From Positive Orientation to Job performance: The Role of Work Engagement and Self-efficacy Beliefs," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 767-788, June.
- Faiza Manzoor & Longbao Wei & Tamás Bányai & Mohammad Nurunnabi & Qazi Abdul Subhan, 2019. "An Examination of Sustainable HRM Practices on Job Performance: An Application of Training as a Moderator," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(8), pages 1-19, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Man Zhang & Fan Wang & Anupam Kumar Das, 2020. "Work–Family Conflict on Sustainable Creative Performance: Job Crafting as a Mediator," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(19), pages 1-15, September.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Adnan Ahmed Sheikh & Aneeq Inam & Anila Rubab & Usama Najam & Naeem Ahmad Rana & Hayat Muhammad Awan, 2019. "The Spiritual Role of a Leader in Sustaining Work Engagement: A Teacher-Perceived Paradigm," SAGE Open, , vol. 9(3), pages 21582440198, July.
- José M. Peiró & David Montesa & Aida Soriano & Malgorzata W. Kozusznik & Esther Villajos & Jorge Magdaleno & Nia Plamenova Djourova & Yarid Ayala, 2021. "Revisiting the Happy-Productive Worker Thesis from a Eudaimonic Perspective: A Systematic Review," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(6), pages 1-27, March.
- Mariola Laguna & Wiktor Razmus, 2019. "When I Feel My Business Succeeds, I Flourish: Reciprocal Relationships Between Positive Orientation, Work Engagement, and Entrepreneurial Success," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 20(8), pages 2711-2731, December.
- Arieana Thompson & Valentina Bruk-Lee, 2021. "Employee Happiness: Why We Should Care," Applied Research in Quality of Life, Springer;International Society for Quality-of-Life Studies, vol. 16(4), pages 1419-1437, August.
- Yuxiang Hong & Jong-Suk Kim & Joo-Heon Lee, 2020. "How Does the Quality of Life Affect Individuals’ Disaster Preparedness Behaviors? A Moderated Mediation Model-Based Case Study," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 148(3), pages 1039-1052, April.
- Vittorio Pasquali & Cristina Mihaela Ghiciuc & Valeria Castellani & Gian Vittorio Caprara & Guido Alessandri & Raffaele D’Amelio & Vincenzo Ziparo & Fabio Scarinci & Francesca Romana Patacchioli, 2021. "Salivary Cortisol and α-Amylase Production at Awakening is Associated with Positivity (POS) Levels in Healthy Young Subjects," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 22(5), pages 2165-2176, June.
- Alexandra Marcos & María del Carmen Pérez-Llantada & Gabriela Topa, 2019. "Integration in the Organizational Environment of the Spanish National Police," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(17), pages 1-13, August.
- Yu-Shan Chen & Chun-Ming Lien & Wei-Yuan Lo & Fuh-Shyong Tsay, 2021. "Sustainability of Positive Psychological Status in the Workplace: The Influence of Organizational Psychological Ownership and Psychological Capital on Police Officers’ Behavior," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(5), pages 1-16, March.
- Karatepe, Osman M. & Talebzadeh, Niusha, 2016. "An empirical investigation of psychological capital among flight attendants," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 193-202.
- Gupta, Vishal, 2013. "Leadership and Creativity in the Indian R&D Laboratories: Examining the Role of Autonomous Motivation, Psychological Capital and Justice Perceptions," IIMA Working Papers WP2013-11-09, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Woocheol Kim & Soo Jeoung Han & Jiwon Park, 2019. "Is the Role of Work Engagement Essential to Employee Performance or ‘Nice to Have’?," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(4), pages 1-16, February.
- Fatima Firdevs Adam Karduz & Hakan Saricam, 2018. "The Relationships between Positivity, Forgiveness, Happiness, and Revenge," Revista romaneasca pentru educatie multidimensionala - Journal for Multidimensional Education, Editura Lumen, Department of Economics, vol. 10(4), pages 1-22, December.
- Angelika Lepold & Norbert Tanzer & Paulino Jiménez, 2018. "Expectations of Bank Employees on the Influence of Key Performance Indicators and the Relationship with Job Satisfaction and Work Engagement," Social Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(6), pages 1-13, June.
- Jaime Andrés Bayona & Amparo Caballer & José María Peiró, 2020. "The Relationship between Knowledge Characteristics’ Fit and Job Satisfaction and Job Performance: The Mediating Role of Work Engagement," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(6), pages 1-20, March.
- Chiara Consiglio & Pietro Menatta & Laura Borgogni & Guido Alessandri & Lucia Valente & Gian Vittorio Caprara, 2021. "How Youth May Find Jobs: The Role of Positivity, Perceived Employability, and Support from Employment Agencies," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(16), pages 1-17, August.
- Hsiao, Chan & Lee, Yi-Hsuan & Chen, Wan-Jun, 2015. "The effect of servant leadership on customer value co-creation: A cross-level analysis of key mediating roles," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 45-57.
- Serdar Çop & Victor Oluwafemi Olorunsola & Uju Violet Alola, 2021. "Achieving environmental sustainability through green transformational leadership policy: Can green team resilience help?," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(1), pages 671-682, January.
- Chua Bee Seok & Harris Shah Abd Hamid & Rosnah Ismail, 2019. "Psychometric Properties of the Intrapreneurial Self-Capital Scale in Malaysian University Students," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(3), pages 1-9, February.
- Shilei Zhang & Rui Shi & Liping Yun & Xuefei Li & Yun Wang & Hongbin He & Danmin Miao, 2015. "Self-regulation and Study-Related Health Outcomes: A Structural Equation Model of Regulatory Mode Orientations, Academic Burnout and Engagement Among University Students," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 123(2), pages 585-599, September.
- Ruxandra DINULESCU & Laura Violeta VOICU, 2014. "Quality Management In Romania’S Private And State Hospitals," Business Excellence and Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 4(3), pages 45-53, September.
More about this item
KeywordsHR practices; eudaimonic well-being; creative performance; idiosyncratic deals; sustainable HRM;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:11:y:2019:i:24:p:6933-:d:294500. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: XML Conversion Team (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.