Authentic leadership promoting employees' psychological capital and creativity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Luthans, Fred & Avolio, Bruce J. & Walumbwa, Fred O. & Li, Weixing, 2005. "The Psychological Capital of Chinese Workers: Exploring the Relationship with Performance," Management and Organization Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(02), pages 249-271, July.
- Sonja Lyubomirsky & Chris Tkach & M. DiMatteo, 2006. "What are the Differences between Happiness and Self-Esteem," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 78(3), pages 363-404, September.
- Fred Luthans & Bruce J. Avolio & Fred O. Walumbwa & Weixing Li, 2005. "The Psychological Capital of Chinese Workers: Exploring the Relationship with Performance," Management and Organization Review, International Association of Chinese Management Research, vol. 1(2), pages 249-271, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:touman:v:49:y:2015:i:c:p:45-57 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gupta, Vishal, 2013. "Leadership and Creativity in the Indian R&D Laboratories: Examining the Role of Autonomous Motivation, Psychological Capital and Justice Perceptions," IIMA Working Papers WP2013-11-09, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Rego, Arménio & Sousa, Filipa & Marques, Carla & Pina e Cunha, Miguel, 2014. "Hope and positive affect mediating the authentic leadership and creativity relationship," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 200-210.
- Dave Bouckenooghe & Asma Zafar & Usman Raja, 2015. "How Ethical Leadership Shapes Employees’ Job Performance: The Mediating Roles of Goal Congruence and Psychological Capital," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 129(2), pages 251-264, June.
- Gartzia, Leire & Baniandrés, Josune, 2016. "Are people-oriented leaders perceived as less effective in task performance? Surprising results from two experimental studies," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 508-516.
- repec:prg:jnlcbr:v:2017:y:2017:i:1:id:171:p:26-47 is not listed on IDEAS
- Karatepe, Osman M. & Talebzadeh, Niusha, 2016. "An empirical investigation of psychological capital among flight attendants," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 193-202.
- Malgorzata Rozkwitalska, 2016. "Thriving in Intercultural Interactions as an Antecedent of Organizational Creativity and Innovation (Prosperowanie w interakcjach miedzykulturowych jako poprzednik organizacyjnej kreatywnosci i innowa," Problemy Zarzadzania, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 14(61), pages 142-155.
- Arménio Rego & Dálcio Reis Júnior & Miguel Pina e Cunha, 2015. "Authentic Leaders Promoting Store Performance: The Mediating Roles of Virtuousness and Potency," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 128(3), pages 617-634, May.
- repec:rss:jnljms:v6i6p3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sergio Edú Valsania & Juan A. Moriano & Fernando Molero, 2016. "Authentic leadership and intrapreneurial behavior: cross-level analysis of the mediator effect of organizational identification and empowerment," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 131-152, March.
- repec:wsi:ijimxx:v:21:y:2017:i:07:n:s1363919617500554 is not listed on IDEAS
- Qinxuan Gu & Thomas Tang & Wan Jiang, 2015. "Does Moral Leadership Enhance Employee Creativity? Employee Identification with Leader and Leader–Member Exchange (LMX) in the Chinese Context," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 126(3), pages 513-529, February.
More about this item
KeywordsPsychological capital; Creativity; Authentic leadership;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:65:y:2012:i:3:p:429-437. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.