The Effects Of Psychological Capital And Team Strain On The Effectiveness Of Npd Teams: The Moderating Role Of Perceived Diversity Climate
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christian W. Scheiner & Christian V. Baccarella & Nina Feller & Kai-Ingo Voigt & John Bessant, 2016. "Organisational And Individual Unlearning In Identification And Evaluation Of Technologies," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 20(02), pages 1-27, February.
- David W. Gerbing & James C. Anderson, 1992. "Monte Carlo Evaluations of Goodness of Fit Indices for Structural Equation Models," Sociological Methods & Research, , vol. 21(2), pages 132-160, November.
- Yang, Kuo-Pin & Chou, Christine & Chiu, Yu-Jen, 2014. "How unlearning affects radical innovation: The dynamics of social capital and slack resources," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 152-163.
- Fred Luthans & Bruce J. Avolio & Fred O. Walumbwa & Weixing Li, 2005. "The Psychological Capital of Chinese Workers: Exploring the Relationship with Performance," Management and Organization Review, International Association of Chinese Management Research, vol. 1(2), pages 249-271, July.
- Luthans, Fred & Avolio, Bruce J. & Walumbwa, Fred O. & Li, Weixing, 2005. "The Psychological Capital of Chinese Workers: Exploring the Relationship with Performance," Management and Organization Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(02), pages 249-271, July.
More about this item
KeywordsPsychological capital; team strain; team unlearning; perceived diversity climate; product innovation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsi:ijimxx:v:21:y:2017:i:04:n:s1363919617500323. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tai Tone Lim). General contact details of provider: http://www.worldscinet.com/ijim/ijim.shtml .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.