How happiness mediates the organizational virtuousness and affective commitment relationship
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wilcox, James B. & Howell, Roy D. & Breivik, Einar, 2008. "Questions about formative measurement," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(12), pages 1219-1228, December.
- Max Haller & Markus Hadler, 2006. "How Social Relations and Structures can Produce Happiness and Unhappiness: An International Comparative Analysis," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 75(2), pages 169-216, January.
- Coltman, Tim & Devinney, Timothy M. & Midgley, David F. & Venaik, Sunil, 2008. "Formative versus reflective measurement models: Two applications of formative measurement," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(12), pages 1250-1262, December.
- Arménio Rego & Neuza Ribeiro & Miguel Cunha, 2010. "Perceptions of Organizational Virtuousness and Happiness as Predictors of Organizational Citizenship Behaviors," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 93(2), pages 215-235, May.
- Arménio Rego & Miguel Cunha, 2009. "How individualism–collectivism orientations predict happiness in a collectivistic context," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 19-35, March.
- Rego, Arménio & Cunha, Miguel Pina e, 2008. "Authentizotic climates and employee happiness: Pathways to individual performance?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(7), pages 739-752, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ron Beadle, 2013. "Managerial Work in a Practice-Embodying Institution: The Role of Calling, The Virtue of Constancy," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 113(4), pages 679-690, April.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:147:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2969-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arménio Rego & Miguel Pina e Cunha, 2012. "They Need to be Different, They Feel Happier in Authentizotic Climates," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 701-727, August.
- repec:rss:jnljms:v5i5p5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yucel, Ilhami & McMillan, Amy & Richard, Orlando C., 2014. "Does CEO transformational leadership influence top executive normative commitment?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(6), pages 1170-1177.
More about this item
KeywordsAffective well-being Happiness Affective commitment Organizational virtuousness Psychological climate Positive-people-management perspective;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:64:y:2011:i:5:p:524-532. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .