How happiness mediates the organizational virtuousness and affective commitment relationship
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wilcox, James B. & Howell, Roy D. & Breivik, Einar, 2008. "Questions about formative measurement," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(12), pages 1219-1228, December.
- Arménio Rego & Miguel Cunha, 2009. "How individualism–collectivism orientations predict happiness in a collectivistic context," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 19-35, March.
- Max Haller & Markus Hadler, 2006. "How Social Relations and Structures can Produce Happiness and Unhappiness: An International Comparative Analysis," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 75(2), pages 169-216, January.
- Coltman, Tim & Devinney, Timothy M. & Midgley, David F. & Venaik, Sunil, 2008. "Formative versus reflective measurement models: Two applications of formative measurement," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(12), pages 1250-1262, December.
- Rego, Arménio & Cunha, Miguel Pina e, 2008. "Authentizotic climates and employee happiness: Pathways to individual performance?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(7), pages 739-752, July.
- Arménio Rego & Neuza Ribeiro & Miguel Cunha, 2010. "Perceptions of Organizational Virtuousness and Happiness as Predictors of Organizational Citizenship Behaviors," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 93(2), pages 215-235, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ron Beadle, 2013. "Managerial Work in a Practice-Embodying Institution: The Role of Calling, The Virtue of Constancy," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 113(4), pages 679-690, April.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:147:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2969-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arménio Rego & Miguel Pina e Cunha, 2012. "They Need to be Different, They Feel Happier in Authentizotic Climates," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 701-727, August.
- repec:rss:jnljms:v5i5p5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yucel, Ilhami & McMillan, Amy & Richard, Orlando C., 2014. "Does CEO transformational leadership influence top executive normative commitment?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(6), pages 1170-1177.
More about this item
KeywordsAffective well-being Happiness Affective commitment Organizational virtuousness Psychological climate Positive-people-management perspective;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:64:y:2011:i:5:p:524-532. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.