Comparación de los modelos formativo, reflexivo y de antecedentes de evaluación estudiantil del servicio de docencia || Comparison of Formative, Reflective, and Antecedents Models of Students Evaluation of Teaching Service
Se ha llevado a cabo un análisis comparativo entre un modelo con enfoque de medición formativo, otro reflexivo y un tercero de antecedentes, de las dimensiones de la calidad de servicio de docencia. Previamente se diseñaron instrumentos válidos y fiables para la medición de la calidad de servicio y sus constructos relacionados, a través de un estudio exploratorio para obtener validez de contenido. Además, se llevaron a cabo un análisis factorial exploratorio (AFE) y otro confirmatorio (AFC), para obtener la estructura dimensional adecuada e ítems relevantes. Usando modelos de estructuras de covarianza (MEC) se comprobó que el modelo de antecedentes, aunque presenta igual poder predictivo, tiene mejores índices de ajuste que los modelos reflexivo y formativo. || A comparative analysis between three measurement models (with formative, reflective, and antecedents approach) has been conducted to measure the dimensions of the teaching service quality. Previously valid and reliable instruments have been designed to measure the service quality and related constructs. An exploratory study has been performed to obtain content validity. Additionally, both exploratory and confirmatory factor analysis (EFA and CFA, respectively) have been conducted to obtain the appropriate dimensional structure and relevant items. Using structural equations modeling (MEC) has been found that the antecedent model, although it has the same predictive power, has better fit indices than reflective and formative models.
Volume (Year): 16 (2013)
Issue (Month): 1 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: + 34 954 34 8913
Fax: + 34 954 34 9339
Web page: http://www.upo.es/economia/metodos/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Brady, Michael K. & Cronin, J. Jr. & Brand, Richard R., 2002. "Performance-only measurement of service quality: a replication and extension," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 17-31, January.
- Coltman, Tim & Devinney, Timothy M. & Midgley, David F. & Venaik, Sunil, 2008. "Formative versus reflective measurement models: Two applications of formative measurement," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(12), pages 1250-1262, December.
- Diamantopoulos, Adamantios, 2008. "Formative indicators: Introduction to the special issue," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(12), pages 1201-1202, December.
- Jarvis, Cheryl Burke & MacKenzie, Scott B & Podsakoff, Philip M, 2003. " A Critical Review of Construct Indicators and Measurement Model Misspecification in Marketing and Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 30(2), pages 199-218, September.
- Wilcox, James B. & Howell, Roy D. & Breivik, Einar, 2008. "Questions about formative measurement," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(12), pages 1219-1228, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pab:rmcpee:v:16:y:2013:i:1:p:95-120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publicación Digital - UPO)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.