The relationships among quality, value, satisfaction and behavioral intention in health care provider choice: A South Korean study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Williams, Brian, 1994. "Patient satisfaction: A valid concept?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 509-516, February.
- Williams, Simon J. & Calnan, Michael, 1991. "Convergence and divergence: Assessing criteria of consumer satisfaction across general practice, dental and hospital care settings," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 707-716, January.
- Lee, Hanjoon & Delene, Linda M. & Bunda, Mary Anne & Kim, Chankon, 2000. "Methods of Measuring Health-Care Service Quality," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 233-246, June.
- Pascoe, Gregory C., 1983. "Patient satisfaction in primary health care: A literature review and analysis," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 6(3-4), pages 185-210, January.
- Babakus, Emin & Boller, Gregory W., 1992. "An empirical assessment of the SERVQUAL scale," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 253-268, May.
- Berry, Leonard L. & Zeithaml, Valarie A. & Parasuraman, A., 1985. "Quality counts in services, too," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 44-52.
- Robert A Peterson & Alain J P Jolibert, 1995. "A Meta-Analysis of Country-of-Origin Effects," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 26(4), pages 883-900, December.
- Calnan, Michael, 1988. "Towards a conceptual framework of lay evaluation of health care," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 927-933, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:touman:v:36:y:2013:i:c:p:188-199 is not listed on IDEAS
- Qin, Hong & Prybutok, Victor R., 2013. "A quantitative model for patient behavioral decisions in the urgent care industry," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 50-64.
- Lai, Fujun & Griffin, Mitch & Babin, Barry J., 2009. "How quality, value, image, and satisfaction create loyalty at a Chinese telecom," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(10), pages 980-986, October.
- Wu, Jih-Hwa & Wu, Chih-Wen & Lee, Chin-Tarn & Lee, Hsiao-Jung, 2015. "Green purchase intentions: An exploratory study of the Taiwanese electric motorcycle market," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(4), pages 829-833.
- repec:eee:touman:v:35:y:2013:i:c:p:32-40 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ya-Hui Wang, 2017. "Expectation, Service Quality, Satisfaction, and Behavioral Intention â€“ Evidence from Taiwanâ€™s Medical Tourism Industry," Advances in Management and Applied Economics, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 7(1), pages 1-1.
- Dr. Neelotpaul Banerjee & Santosh Sah, 2012. "A Comparative Study of Customers¡¯ Perceptions of Service Quality Dimensions between Public and Private Banks in India," International Journal of Business Administration, International Journal of Business Administration, Sciedu Press, vol. 3(5), pages 33-44, September.
- Margaritis, Eleftherios & Katharaki, Maria & Katharakis, George, 2012. "Exceeding parents’ expectations in Ear–Nose–Throat outpatient facilities: The development and analysis of a questionnaire," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 246-255.
- Nahla Ben Yekhlef Boukadida & Salah Boumaiza, 2015. "An exploratory study of Tourist-patient satisfaction and behavioral intentions in medical tourism: Post-hoc segmentation," Post-Print halshs-01253385, HAL.
- Narges Hossein Mirzai & Neda Aboutalebi, 2014. "Examining the Effects of Services Quality Gap Based on the Customer Loyalty and Satisfaction through SERVQUAL Method (Saadat Poya Teb Company as a Case Study)," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 4(1), pages 228-234, January.
- Xesfingi, Sofia & Karamanis, Dimitrios, 2015. "In- and Out-patient satisfaction assessment: the case of a greek General Hospital," MPRA Paper 66672, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:82:y:2018:i:c:p:56-67 is not listed on IDEAS
- Muhammad ARSLAN & Maria IFTIKHAR & Rashid ZAMAN, 2014. "Effect of Service Quality Dimensions on Customer Satisfaction: A Comparative Analysis of Pakistan Telecom Sector," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(4), pages 440-460, October.
- repec:eco:journ3:2017-02-27 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hinz, Vera & Drevs, Florian & Wehner, Jürgen, 2012. "Electronic word of mouth about medical services," hche Research Papers 2012/05, University of Hamburg, Hamburg Center for Health Economics (hche).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:57:y:2004:i:8:p:913-921. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.