Exceeding parents’ expectations in Ear–Nose–Throat outpatient facilities: The development and analysis of a questionnaire
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dufrene, Roxane L., 2000. "An evaluation of a patient satisfaction survey: validity and reliability," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 293-300, August.
- Bernhart, Michael H. & Wiadnyana, I. G. P. & Wihardjo, Haryoko & Pohan, Imbalos, 1999. "Patient satisfaction in developing countries," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 48(8), pages 989-996, April.
- Choi, Kui-Son & Cho, Woo-Hyun & Lee, Sunhee & Lee, Hanjoon & Kim, Chankon, 2004. "The relationships among quality, value, satisfaction and behavioral intention in health care provider choice: A South Korean study," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(8), pages 913-921, August.
- Lee Cronbach, 1951. "Coefficient alpha and the internal structure of tests," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 16(3), pages 297-334, September.
- Bostan, Sedat & Acuner, Taner & Yilmaz, Gokhan, 2007. "Patient (customer) expectations in hospitals," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 62-70, June.
- Kojo-Austin, Hellevi & Malin, Maili & Hemminki, Elina, 1993. "Women's satisfaction with maternity health care services in Finland," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 633-638, September.
- Attkisson, C. Clifford & Zwick, Rebecca, 1982. "The client satisfaction questionnaire : Psychometric properties and correlations with service utilization and psychotherapy outcome," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 233-237, January.
- Williams, Simon J. & Calnan, Michael, 1991. "Convergence and divergence: Assessing criteria of consumer satisfaction across general practice, dental and hospital care settings," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 707-716, January.
- Carmel, Sara, 1985. "Satisfaction with hospitalization: A comparative analysis of three types of services," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 21(11), pages 1243-1249, January.
- Pascoe, Gregory C., 1983. "Patient satisfaction in primary health care: A literature review and analysis," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 6(3-4), pages 185-210, January.
More about this item
KeywordsSERVPERF; Patient satisfaction; Loyalty; Attitude; Outpatient clinic; Health care;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:epplan:v:35:y:2012:i:2:p:246-255. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/evalprogplan .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.