Quantitative and qualitative assessment of patient satisfaction in a managed care plan
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lee Cronbach, 1951. "Coefficient alpha and the internal structure of tests," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 16(3), pages 297-334, September.
- Ware, John E. & Snyder, Mary K. & Wright, W. Russell & Davies, Allyson R., 1983. "Defining and measuring patient satisfaction with medical care," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 6(3-4), pages 247-263, January.
- Hall, Judith A. & Dornan, Michael C., 1990. "Patient sociodemographic characteristics as predictors of satisfaction with medical care: A meta-analysis," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 811-818, January.
- Williams, Simon J. & Calnan, Michael, 1991. "Convergence and divergence: Assessing criteria of consumer satisfaction across general practice, dental and hospital care settings," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 707-716, January.
- Senf, Janet H. & Weiss, Barry D., 1991. "Patient satisfaction with health care: Intentions and change in plan," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 299-306, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:epplan:v:20:y:1997:i:2:p:129-135. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.