Patient sociodemographic characteristics as predictors of satisfaction with medical care: A meta-analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Prof. Dr. Klaus Bendel, 2000. "Zufriedenheit von Nutzerinnen und Nutzern mit ambulanten Pflegedienstleistungen. Forschungsbericht," Report 002, Werkstatt für Organisations- und Personalforschung.
- Etter, Jean-Francois & Perneger, Thomas V., 1997. "Quantitative and qualitative assessment of patient satisfaction in a managed care plan," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 129-135, May.
- Hyojung Tak & Gregory Ruhnke & Ya-Chen Shih, 2015. "The Association between Patient-Centered Attributes of Care and Patient Satisfaction," The Patient: Patient-Centered Outcomes Research, Springer;Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, vol. 8(2), pages 187-197, April.
- Pérotin, Virginie & Zamora, Bernarda & Reeves, Rachel & Bartlett, Will & Allen, Pauline, 2013. "Does hospital ownership affect patient experience? An investigation into public–private sector differences in England," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 633-646.
- Radin, Dagmar, 2013. "Does corruption undermine trust in health care? Results from public opinion polls in Croatia," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 46-53.
- repec:jet:dpaper:dpaper391 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mummalaneni, Venkatapparao & Gopalakrishna, Pradeep, 1997. "Access, resource, and cost impacts on consumer satisfaction with health care: A comparison across alternative health care modes and time," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 173-186, July.
- repec:eee:touman:v:33:y:2012:i:5:p:1245-1255 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hekkert, Karin Dorieke & Cihangir, Sezgin & Kleefstra, Sophia Martine & van den Berg, Bernard & Kool, Rudolf Bertijn, 2009. "Patient satisfaction revisited: A multilevel approach," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 68-75, July.
- Lannes, Laurence, 2015. "Improving health worker performance: The patient-perspective from a PBF program in Rwanda," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 138(C), pages 1-11.
- Negron-Velazquez, Gisela & Alegria, Margarita & Vera, Mildred & Freeman, Daniel H., 1998. "Testing the service satisfaction scale in Puerto Rico," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 81-92, February.
- Rosen, Per & Anell, Anders & Hjortsberg, Catharina, 2001. "Patient views on choice and participation in primary health care," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 121-128, February.
- Giancarlo MANZI & Pier Alda FERRARI, 2014. "Statistical methods for evaluating satisfaction with public services," CIRIEC Working Papers 1404, CIRIEC - Université de Liège.
- Glick, Peter, 2009. "How reliable are surveys of client satisfaction with healthcare services? Evidence from matched facility and household data in Madagascar," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 368-379, January.
- Kalda, R. & Polluste, K. & Lember, M., 2003. "Patient satisfaction with care is associated with personal choice of physician," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 55-62, April.
- Wong, Yin-Ling Irene & Poulin, Stephen R. & Lee, Sungeun & Davis, Morris R. & Hadley, Trevor R., 2008. "Tracking residential outcomes of supported independent living programs for persons with serious mental illness," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 416-426, November.
More about this item
Keywordsconsumer satisfaction sociodemographic characteristics meta-analysis review;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:30:y:1990:i:7:p:811-818. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.