Defining and measuring patient satisfaction with medical care
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mario Alexander Pfannstiel, 2016. "Bayreuth Productivity Analysis—a method for ascertaining and improving the holistic service productivity of acute care hospitals," International Journal of Health Planning and Management, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(1), pages 65-86, January.
- Bikker, Annemieke P. & Thompson, Andrew G.H., 2006. "Predicting and comparing patient satisfaction in four different modes of health care across a nation," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 63(6), pages 1671-1683, September.
- Etter, Jean-Francois & Perneger, Thomas V., 1997. "Quantitative and qualitative assessment of patient satisfaction in a managed care plan," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 129-135, May.
- Epstein, Ronald M. & Franks, Peter & Fiscella, Kevin & Shields, Cleveland G. & Meldrum, Sean C. & Kravitz, Richard L. & Duberstein, Paul R., 2005. "Measuring patient-centered communication in Patient-Physician consultations: Theoretical and practical issues," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 61(7), pages 1516-1528, October.
- Gross, Revital & Nirel, Nurit, 1997. "Does budget-holding have a long-term effect on expenditure, staff and patients?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 43-67, April.
- Pan, Jay & Liu, Dan & Ali, Shehzad, 2015. "Patient dissatisfaction in China: What matters," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 143(C), pages 145-153.
- Pflueger, Dane, 2016. "Knowing patients: The customer survey and the changing margins of accounting in healthcare," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 17-33.
- Smith, Anne M., 1999. "Some Problems When Adopting Churchill's Paradigm for the Development of Service Quality Measurement Scales," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 109-120, October.
- Shah, Mansi B. & Bentley, John P. & McCaffrey III, David J., 2006. "Evaluations of care by adults following a denial of an advertisement-related prescription drug request: The role of expectations, symptom severity, and physician communication style," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 62(4), pages 888-899, February.
- Hekkert, Karin Dorieke & Cihangir, Sezgin & Kleefstra, Sophia Martine & van den Berg, Bernard & Kool, Rudolf Bertijn, 2009. "Patient satisfaction revisited: A multilevel approach," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 68-75, July.
- Prof. Dr. Klaus Bendel & Prof. Dr. Wenzel Matiaske & Prof. Dr. Florian Schramm, 2000. "'Kundenzufriedenheit' bei ambulanten Pflegedienstleistern. Bestandsaufnahme und Vorschläge für ein stresstheoretisch fundiertes Messinstrument," Report 003, Werkstatt für Organisations- und Personalforschung.
- Negron-Velazquez, Gisela & Alegria, Margarita & Vera, Mildred & Freeman, Daniel H., 1998. "Testing the service satisfaction scale in Puerto Rico," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 81-92, February.
- Shengelia, Bakhuti & Tandon, Ajay & Adams, Orvill B. & Murray, Christopher J.L., 2005. "Access, utilization, quality, and effective coverage: An integrated conceptual framework and measurement strategy," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 97-109, July.
- Singh, Jagdip & Cuttler, Leona & Silvers, J. B., 2004. "Toward understanding consumers' role in medical decisions for emerging treatments: Issues, framework and hypotheses," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(9), pages 1054-1065, September.
- Hundt, Natalie E. & Armento, Maria E.A. & Porter, Bennett & Cully, Jeffrey A. & Kunik, Mark E. & Stanley, Melinda, 2013. "Predictors of treatment satisfaction among older adults with anxiety in a primary care psychology program," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 58-63.
- Gross, Revital, 2004. "A consumer-based tool for evaluating the quality of health services in the Israeli health care system following reform," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 143-158, May.
- Barksdale, Hiram Jr. & Johnson, Julie T. & Suh, Munshik, 1997. "A relationship maintenance model: A comparison between managed health care and traditional fee-for-service," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 237-247, November.
- S. De Man & D. Vandaele & P. Gemmel, 2004. "The waiting experience and consumer perception of service quality in outpatient clinics," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 04/229, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Brannan, Ana Maria & Sonnichsen, Susan Elizabeth & Heflinger, Craig Anne, 1996. "Measuring satisfaction with children's mental health services: Validity and reliability of the satisfaction scales," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 131-141, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:epplan:v:6:y:1983:i:3-4:p:247-263. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/evalprogplan .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.