Quality counts in services, too
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hammer, Michael & Champy, James, 1993. "Reengineering the corporation: A manifesto for business revolution," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 90-91.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aihie Osarenkhoe & Mabel Birungi Komunda & Jotham Mbiito Byarugaba, 2017. "Service Quality as a Mediator of Customer Complaint Behaviour and Customer Loyalty," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 7(1), pages 197-208.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:193:y:2017:i:c:p:1-11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carvalho, Cláudia & Brito, Carlos, 2009. "New Forms of Public Service Delivery – are they really valuable?," Working Papers 7/2009, Universidade Portucalense, Centro de Investigação em Gestão e Economia (CIGE).
- Gilles Lanteigne & Chantal Bouchard, 2016. "Is the introduction of an accreditation program likely to generate organization-wide quality, change and learning?," International Journal of Health Planning and Management, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(3), pages 175-191, July.
- Salunke, Sandeep & Weerawardena, Jay & McColl-Kennedy, Janet R., 2013. "Competing through service innovation: The role of bricolage and entrepreneurship in project-oriented firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(8), pages 1085-1097.
- Choi, Kui-Son & Cho, Woo-Hyun & Lee, Sunhee & Lee, Hanjoon & Kim, Chankon, 2004. "The relationships among quality, value, satisfaction and behavioral intention in health care provider choice: A South Korean study," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(8), pages 913-921, August.
- repec:brc:brccej:v:2:y:2017:i:4:p:147-155 is not listed on IDEAS
- Toivonen, Ritva Marketta, 2012. "Product quality and value from consumer perspective—An application to wooden products," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 157-173.
- Naif Mutlaq Al Otaibi & Kausar Yasmeen, 2014. "An Overview of Customer Loyalty, Perceived Service Quality and Customer Satisfaction: Brief on Saudi Grocery Stores," Journal of Entrepreneurship and Business Innovation, Macrothink Institute, Journal of Entrepreneurship and Business Innovation, vol. 1(1), pages 79-122, June.
- Lee, Hanjoon & Delene, Linda M. & Bunda, Mary Anne & Kim, Chankon, 2000. "Methods of Measuring Health-Care Service Quality," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 233-246, June.
- Jane Z. Sojka & Dawn R. Deeter-Schmelz, 2002. "Enhancing the Emotional Intelligence of Salespeople," American Journal of Business, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 17(1), pages 43-50.
- Mohamed, Ghada Abd-Alla, 2006. "Service Quality of Travel Agents: The Viewpoint of Tourists in Egypt," MPRA Paper 25388, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Jan 2007.
- Brandon-Lai, Simon A. & Armstrong, Cole G. & Ferris, Gerald R., 2016. "Organisational impression congruence: A conceptual model of multi-level impression management operation in sports service organisations," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 492-505.
- Schniederjans, Marc J. & Karuppan, Corinne M., 1995. "Designing a quality control system in a service organization: A goal programming case study," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 249-258, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:bushor:v:28:y:1985:i:3:p:44-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/bushor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.