How individualism–collectivism orientations predict happiness in a collectivistic context
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 10 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/content/1389-4978|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Claire Murphy & Nagarajan Ramamoorthy & Patrick C. Flood & Sarah MacCurtain, 2006. "Organizational Justice Perceptions and Employee Attitudes among Irish Blue Collar Employees: An Empirical Test of the Main and Moderating Roles of Individualism/Collectivism," management revue. Socio-economic Studies, Rainer Hampp Verlag, vol. 17(3), pages 328-343.
- Max Haller & Markus Hadler, 2006. "How Social Relations and Structures can Produce Happiness and Unhappiness: An International Comparative Analysis," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 75(2), pages 169-216, 01.
- Robert Westwood & Andrew Chan & Stephen Linstead, 2004. "Theorizing Chinese Employment Relations Comparatively: Exchange, Reciprocity and the Moral Economy," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 365-389, 09.
- Gary S. Becker & Tomas J. Philipson & Rodrigo R. Soares, 2005.
"The Quantity and Quality of Life and the Evolution of World Inequality,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 95(1), pages 277-291, March.
- Gary S. Becker & Tomas J. Philipson & Rodrigo R. Soares, 2003. "The Quantity and Quality of Life and the Evolution of World Inequality," NBER Working Papers 9765, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jesuino, Jorge Correia, 2002. "Latin europe cluster: from South to North," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 81-89, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jhappi:v:10:y:2009:i:1:p:19-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.