Adopting or adapting? The tension between local and international mindsets in portuguese management
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gary S. Becker & Tomas J. Philipson & Rodrigo R. Soares, 2005.
"The Quantity and Quality of Life and the Evolution of World Inequality,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 95(1), pages 277-291, March.
- Gary S. Becker & Tomas J. Philipson & Rodrigo R. Soares, 2003. "The Quantity and Quality of Life and the Evolution of World Inequality," NBER Working Papers 9765, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tony J Watson, 1998. "Managerial Sensemaking and Occupational Identities in Britain and Italy: The Role of Management Magazines in the Process of Discursive Construction," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(3), pages 285-301, May.
- Pina e Cunha, Miguel & Campos e Cunha, Rita, 2003. "The interplay of planned and emergent change in Cuba," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 445-459, August.
- Goffee, Rob & Jones, Gareth, 1995. "Developing managers for Europe: A re-examination of cross-cultural differences," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 245-250, September.
- Jesuino, Jorge Correia, 2002. "Latin europe cluster: from South to North," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 81-89, April.
- Gupta, Vipin & Hanges, Paul J. & Dorfman, Peter, 2002. "Cultural clusters: methodology and findings," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 11-15, April.
- Engwall, Lars, 1996. "The Vikings versus the world: An examination of Nordic business research," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 425-436, December.
More about this item
Keywordsglobal management; management in Latin Europe; Portugal; dialectics;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-12-20 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unl:unlfep:wp451. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sean Story). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feunlpt.html .