Satisfaction with job aspects: Do patterns change over time?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- DeConinck, James B., 2010. "The influence of ethical climate on marketing employees' job attitudes and behaviors," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(4), pages 384-391, April.
- DeConinck, James B. & Stilwell, C. Dean, 2004. "Incorporating organizational justice, role states, pay satisfaction and supervisor satisfaction in a model of turnover intentions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 225-231, March.
- Wood, Van R. & Chonko, Lawrence B. & Hunt, Shelby D., 1986. "Social responsibility and personal success: Are they incompatible?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 193-212, June.
- Alina Ileana Petrescu & Rob Simmons, 2008. "Human resource management practices and workers' job satisfaction," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 29(7), pages 651-667, November.
- P. J. Sloane & H. Williams, 2000. "Job Satisfaction, Comparison Earnings, and Gender," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 14(3), pages 473-502, September.
- Skalli, Ali & Theodossiou, Ioannis & Vasileiou, Efi, 2008. "Jobs as Lancaster goods: Facets of job satisfaction and overall job satisfaction," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1906-1920, October.
- Snipes, Robin L. & Oswald, Sharon L. & LaTour, Michael & Armenakis, Achilles A., 2005. "The effects of specific job satisfaction facets on customer perceptions of service quality: an employee-level analysis," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(10), pages 1330-1339, October.
- Ben Pelzer & Rob Eisinga & Philip Franses, 2005. "“Panelizing” Repeated Cross Sections," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 155-174, April.
- Rutherford, Brian & Boles, James & Hamwi, G. Alexander & Madupalli, Ramana & Rutherford, Leann, 2009. "The role of the seven dimensions of job satisfaction in salesperson's attitudes and behaviors," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(11), pages 1146-1151, November.
- Boselie, J.P.P.E.F. & van der Wiele, A., 2001. "Employee Perceptions of HRM and TQM and the Effects on Satisfaction and INtention to Leave," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2001-42-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Nerkar, Atul A. & McGrath, Rita Gunther & MacMillan, Ian C., 1996. "Three facets of satisfaction and their influence on the performance of innovation teams," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 167-188, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ana García-Granero & Óscar Llopis & Anabel Fernández-Mesa & Joaquín Alegre, 2015. "Unraveling the link between managerial risk-taking and innovation: The mediating role of a risk-taking climate," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-01137650, HAL.
- García-Granero, Ana & Llopis, Óscar & Fernández-Mesa, Anabel & Alegre, Joaquín, 2015. "Unraveling the link between managerial risk-taking and innovation: The mediating role of a risk-taking climate," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(5), pages 1094-1104.
- Selvarajan, T.T. & Slattery, Jeffrey & Stringer, Donna Y., 2015. "Relationship between gender and work related attitudes: a study of temporary agency employees," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(9), pages 1919-1927.
- Helena Martins & Teresa Proença, 2012. "Minnesota Satisfaction Questionnaire – Psychometric Properties And Validation In A Population Of Portuguese Hospital Workers," FEP Working Papers 471, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Alegre, Inés & Mas-Machuca, Marta & Berbegal-Mirabent, Jasmina, 2016. "Antecedents of employee job satisfaction: Do they matter?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(4), pages 1390-1395.
- repec:eur:ejesjr:94 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsJob satisfaction; Multi-group confirmatory factor analysis; Time perspective study; Human resource practices;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:65:y:2012:i:5:p:609-616. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.