The Impact of Internal Marketing Practices on Employees’ Job Satisfaction during the COVID-19 Pandemic: The Case of the Saudi Arabian Banking Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Miklós Pakurár & Hossam Haddad & János Nagy & József Popp & Judit Oláh, 2019. "The Service Quality Dimensions that Affect Customer Satisfaction in the Jordanian Banking Sector," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(4), pages 1-24, February.
- Margherita Zito & Emanuela Ingusci & Claudio G. Cortese & Maria Luisa Giancaspro & Amelia Manuti & Monica Molino & Fulvio Signore & Vincenzo Russo, 2021. "Does the End Justify the Means? The Role of Organizational Communication among Work-from-Home Employees during the COVID-19 Pandemic," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 18(8), pages 1-20, April.
- Jung, Jin Ho & Yoo, Jay Jaewon & Arnold, Todd J., 2021. "The influence of a retail store manager in developing frontline employee brand relationship, service performance and customer loyalty," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 362-372.
- Shen, Jie & Tang, Chunyong, 2018. "How does training improve customer service quality? The roles of transfer of training and job satisfaction," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 708-716.
- Giuseppe Orlando & Edward Bace, 2021. "Challenging Times for Insurance, Banking and Financial Supervision in Saudi Arabia (KSA)," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, vol. 11(3), pages 1-28, June.
- Naeem Akhtar & Shahzad Aziz & Zahid Hussain & Saqib Ali & Muhammad Salman, 2014. "Factors Affecting Employees Motivation in Banking Sector of Pakistan," Journal of Asian Business Strategy, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(10), pages 125-133.
- Stavros Kalogiannidis & Fotios Chatzitheodoridis, 2021. "Impact of Covid-19 in the European Start-ups Business and the Idea to Re-energise the Economy," International Journal of Financial Research, International Journal of Financial Research, Sciedu Press, vol. 12(2), pages 55-61, April.
- Miroslav Mateev & Muhammad Usman Tariq & Ahmad Sahyouni, 2021. "Competition, capital growth and risk-taking in emerging markets: Policy implications for banking sector stability during COVID-19 pandemic," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 16(6), pages 1-36, June.
- Snipes, Robin L. & Oswald, Sharon L. & LaTour, Michael & Armenakis, Achilles A., 2005. "The effects of specific job satisfaction facets on customer perceptions of service quality: an employee-level analysis," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(10), pages 1330-1339, October.
- Demirgüç-Kunt, Asli & Pedraza, Alvaro & Ruiz-Ortega, Claudia, 2021.
"Banking sector performance during the COVID-19 crisis,"
Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 133(C).
- Demirguc-Kunt,Asli & Pedraza Morales,Alvaro Enrique & Ruiz Ortega,Claudia, 2020. "Banking Sector Performance During the COVID-19 Crisis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 9363, The World Bank.
- Marcela-Sefora Nemteanu & Dan-Cristian Dabija, 2021. "The Influence of Internal Marketing and Job Satisfaction on Task Performance and Counterproductive Work Behavior in an Emerging Market during the COVID-19 Pandemic," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 18(7), pages 1-16, April.
- Peerapong Pukkeeree & Khahan Na-Nan & Natthaya Wongsuwan, 2020. "Effect of Attainment Value and Positive Thinking as Moderators of Employee Engagement and Innovative Work Behaviour," JOItmC, MDPI, vol. 6(3), pages 1-15, August.
- Marko Sarstedt & Jun-Hwa Cheah, 2019. "Partial least squares structural equation modeling using SmartPLS: a software review," Journal of Marketing Analytics, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 7(3), pages 196-202, September.
- Hannele Haapio & Joel Mero & Heikki Karjaluoto & Aijaz A. Shaikh, 2021. "Implications of the COVID-19 pandemic on market orientation in retail banking," Journal of Financial Services Marketing, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 26(4), pages 205-214, December.
- Areej Azhar & Professor David Edgar & Dr. Peter Duncan, 2016. "The Impact of the Saudization Policy on Recruitment and Retention: A Case Study of the Banking Sector in Saudi Arabia," Journal of Business, LAR Center Press, vol. 1(5), pages 1-14, November.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Clara De Vincenzi & Martina Pansini & Bruna Ferrara & Ilaria Buonomo & Paula Benevene, 2022. "Consequences of COVID-19 on Employees in Remote Working: Challenges, Risks and Opportunities An Evidence-Based Literature Review," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 19(18), pages 1-18, September.
- Bryan Cheng-Yu Hsu & Yu-Feng Wu & Hsin-Wei Chen & Man-Lai Cheung, 2020. "How Sport Tourism Event Image Fit Enhances Residents’ Perceptions of Place Image and Their Quality of Life," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(19), pages 1-14, October.
- Feyen, Erik & Alonso Gispert, Tatiana & Kliatskova, Tatsiana & Mare, Davide S., 2021. "Financial Sector Policy Response to COVID-19 in Emerging Markets and Developing Economies," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 133(C).
- Simoens, Mathieu & Vander Vennet, Rudi, 2022.
"Does diversification protect European banks’ market valuations in a pandemic?,"
Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 44(C).
- Mathieu Simoens & Rudi Vander Vennet, 2021. "Does diversification protect European banks' market valuation in a pandemic?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 21/1009, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Luger, Michaela & Hofer, Katharina Maria & Floh, Arne, 2022. "Support for corporate social responsibility among generation Y consumers in advanced versus emerging markets," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(2).
- Mohamed Albaity & Ray Saadaoui Mallek & Hasan Mustafa, 2022. "Bank Stock Return Reactions to the COVID-19 Pandemic: The Role of Investor Sentiment in MENA Countries," Risks, MDPI, vol. 10(2), pages 1-15, February.
- Yuhan Ge & Qing Yuan & Yaxi Wang & Keunsoo Park, 2021. "The Structural Relationship among Perceived Service Quality, Perceived Value, and Customer Satisfaction-Focused on Starbucks Reserve Coffee Shops in Shanghai, China," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(15), pages 1-19, August.
- Wang, Siqi & Cheah, Jun-Hwa & Lim, Xin-Jean & Leong, Yee Choy & Choo, Wei Chong, 2022. "Thanks COVID-19, I'll reconsider my purchase: Can fear appeal reduce online shopping cart abandonment?," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 64(C).
- Shami, Mohammad Reza & Rad, Vahid Bigdeli & Moinifar, Maryam, 2022. "The structural model of indicators for evaluating the quality of urban smart living," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 176(C).
- Muhammad Rafique Shaikh & Raza Ali Tunio & Imran Ahmed Shah, 2017. "Factors Affecting to Employee’s Performance. A Study of Islamic Banks," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 7(1), pages 312-321, January.
- Wang, Richard & Ye, Zhongnan & Lu, Miaojia & Hsu, Shu-Chien, 2022. "Understanding post-pandemic work-from-home behaviours and community level energy reduction via agent-based modelling," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 322(C).
- Eunji Oh & M. Minsuk Shin, 2020. "Study Abroad in Support of Higher Education Sustainability: An Application of Service Trade Strategies," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(6), pages 1-23, March.
- Muhamad Azrin Nazri & Nor Asiah Omar & Aini Aman & Abu Hanifah Ayob & Nur Ainna Ramli, 2020. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Business Performance in Takaful Agencies: The Moderating Role of Objective Environment," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(20), pages 1-18, October.
- Panteleimon Bakirtzoglou & Panagiotis Ioannou, 2017. "Jobâ€™s Satisfaction among Trainers of Public Vocational Training Institutes in Greece," Journal of Education and Vocational Research, AMH International, vol. 7(4), pages 21-30.
- Willems, Kim, 2022. "Brand personality appeal in retailing: Comparing fashion- and grocery retailing," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 64(C).
- Liu, Dewen & Han, Shenghao & Zhang, Jieqiong, 2022. "The golden mean: Research on the mechanism of customer participation in employee service innovation," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 68(C).
- Lijuan Huang & Guojie Xie & Raoyi Huang & Guokai Li & Weiwei Cai & Chrysostomos Apostolidis, 2021. "Electronic Commerce for Sustainable Rural Development: Exploring the Factors Influencing BoPs’ Entrepreneurial Intention," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(19), pages 1-21, September.
- Bitar, Mohammad & Tarazi, Amine, 2022.
"A note on regulatory responses to COVID-19 pandemic: Balancing banks’ solvency and contribution to recovery,"
Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 60(C).
- Mohammad Bitar & Amine Tarazi, 2020. "A note on regulatory responses to COVID-19 pandemic: Balancing banks' solvency and contribution to recovery," Working Papers hal-02964598, HAL.
- Mohammad Bitar & Amine Tarazi, 2022. "A note on regulatory responses to COVID-19 pandemic: Balancing banks' solvency and contribution to recovery," Post-Print hal-03684360, HAL.
- Cheah, Jun-Hwa & Lim, Xin-Jean & Ting, Hiram & Liu, Yide & Quach, Sara, 2022. "Are privacy concerns still relevant? Revisiting consumer behaviour in omnichannel retailing," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 65(C).
- Zhang Yu & Muhammad Umar & S. Abdul Rehman, 2022. "Adoption of technological innovation and recycling practices in automobile sector: under the Covid-19 pandemic," Operations Management Research, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 298-306, June.
More about this item
Keywordsinternal marketing; job satisfaction; banking sector; social exchange theory; Saudi Arabia;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:14:y:2022:i:15:p:9301-:d:875157. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: MDPI Indexing Manager (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.