Factors Affecting job satisfaction of employees in Pakistani banking sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ward-Warmedinger, Melanie E. & Sloane, Peter J., 1999. "Job Satisfaction within the Scottish Academic Profession," IZA Discussion Papers 38, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nicholas Bloom & John Van Reenen, 2007.
"Measuring and Explaining Management Practices Across Firms and Countries,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 122(4), pages 1351-1408.
- Nick Bloom & John Van Reenen, 2006. "Measuring and Explaining Management Practices Across Firms and Countries," NBER Working Papers 12216, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nick Bloom & John Van Reenen, 2006. "Measuring and Explaining Management Practices Across Firms and Countries," CEP Discussion Papers dp0716, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Bloom, Nick & Van Reenen, John, 2006. "Measuring and explaining management practices across firms and countries," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 733, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bloom, Nicholas & Van Reenen, John, 2006. "Measuring and Explaining Management Practices Across Firms and Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 5581, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alina Ileana Petrescu & Rob Simmons, 2008. "Human resource management practices and workers' job satisfaction," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 29(7), pages 651-667, November.
- repec:lan:wpaper:1022 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nguyen, Anh & Taylor, Jim & Bradley, Steve, 2003.
"Relative pay and job satisfaction: some new evidence,"
1382, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- J Taylor & S Bradley & A N Nguyen, 2003. "Relative pay and job satisfaction: some new evidence," Working Papers 541451, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Luc Sels & Sophie De Winne & Johan Maes & Jeroen Delmotte & Dries Faems & Anneleen Forrier, 2006. "Unravelling the HRM-Performance Link: Value-Creating and Cost-Increasing Effects of Small Business HRM," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(2), pages 319-342, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Usman SHAH & Jangraiz KHAN, 2015.
"An Analysis of the Factors Affecting Turnover Intensions: Evidence from Private Sector Universities of Peshawar,"
Journal of Social and Administrative Sciences,
KSP Journals, vol. 2(3), pages 144-152, September.
- Shah, Usman & Khan, Jangraiz, 2015. "An Analysis of the Factors Affecting Turnover Intensions: Evidence from Private Sector Universities of Peshawar," MPRA Paper 67396, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Muhammad Rafique Shaikh & Raza Ali Tunio & Imran Ahmed Shah, 2017. "Factors Affecting to Employee’s Performance. A Study of Islamic Banks," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 7(1), pages 312-321, January.
- Marek Botek & Olga Kutnohorská & Filip Kovářík, 2016. "Job satisfaction in a municipality," Ekonomika a Management, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2016(4).
- Efstathios Dimitriadis & Anna Sarafidou & Despoina Kaltsidou, 2014. "The Impact of Effective Human Resource Management Practices on Job Satisfaction: The Case of National Bank of Greece," International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), vol. 0(2), pages 57-76.
More about this item
KeywordsHuman resource management practices; job satisfaction; employees; banking sector;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-08-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-HRM-2011-08-09 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2011-08-09 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:32130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .