Report NEP-HRM-2011-08-09This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oscar Iván AVILA MONTEALEGRE, 2010. "A model of longevity, human capital and growth," ARCHIVOS DE ECONOMÍA 008851, DEPARTAMENTO NACIONAL DE PLANEACIÓN.
- Oriana Bandiera & Iwan Baranky & Imran Rasul, 2011. "Field Experiments with Firms," STICERD - Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers Series 028, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Ahmed Imran, Hunjra & Muhammad Irfan, Chani & Sher, Aslam & Muhammad, Azam & Kashif-Ur, Rehman, 2010. "Factors Affecting job satisfaction of employees in Pakistani banking sector," MPRA Paper 32130, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zwick, Thomas, 2011. "Why training older employees is less effective," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-046, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Zur Shapira & Gary Dushnitsky, 2011. "Entrepreneurial Finance Meets Organizational Reality: Comparing Investment Practices And Performance Of Corporate And Independent Venture Capitalists," Discussion Paper Series dp589, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Blau, Francine D. & Kahn, Lawrence M., 2011. "The Feasibility and Importance of Adding Measures of Actual Experience to Cross-Sectional Data Collection," IZA Discussion Papers 5873, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Frosch, Katharina & Göbel, Christian & Zwick, Thomas, 2011.
"Separating wheat and chaff: age-specific staffing strategies and innovative performance at the firm level
[Den Weizen von der Spreu trennen: Altersbezogene Personalpolitik und Innovationen auf der ," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-047, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Uschi Backes-Gellner & Jens Mohrenweiser & Kerstin Pull, 2011. "When Does Regulation Bite? Co-Determination and the Nature of Employment Relations," Working Papers 0147, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Heinemann, Friedrich & Hennighausen, Tanja & Moessinger, Marc-Daniel, 2011. "Intrinsic work motivation and pension reform acceptance," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-045, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Chongvilaivan, Aekapol & Powdthavee, Nattavudh, 2011. "And I Will Try to Fix You: A Study of Heterogeneity in Job Satisfaction with Implications for Flexible Employment Contracts," IZA Discussion Papers 5868, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Yusuke Kinari & Noriko Mizutani & Fumio Ohtake & Hiroko Okudaira, 2011. "Overconfidence Increases Productivity," ISER Discussion Paper 0814, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Parsons, Donald O., 2011. "Severance Pay Mandates: Firing Costs, Hiring Costs, and Firm Avoidance Behaviors," IZA Discussion Papers 5876, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Timothy Besley & Maitreesh Ghatak, 2011. "Taxation and Regulation of Bonus Pay," STICERD - Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers Series 030, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.