HRM Practices, Organizational Citizenship Behaviour, and Performance: A Multi-Level Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David Holman & Stephen Frenkel & Ole SÃ¸rensen & Stephen Wood, 2009. "Work Design Variation and Outcomes in Call Centers: Strategic Choice and Institutional Explanations," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 62(4), pages 510-532, July.
- Harvie Ramsay & Dora Scholarios & Bill Harley, 2000. "Employees and High-Performance Work Systems: Testing inside the Black Box," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 38(4), pages 501-531, December.
- Jaap Paauwe, 2009. "HRM and Performance: Achievements, Methodological Issues and Prospects," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(1), pages 129-142, January.
- Jeffrey B. Arthur, 1992. "The Link between Business Strategy and Industrial Relations Systems in American Steel Minimills," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 45(3), pages 488-506, April.
- John Paul Macduffie, 1995. "Human Resource Bundles and Manufacturing Performance: Organizational Logic and Flexible Production Systems in the World Auto Industry," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 48(2), pages 197-221, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Welch, Denice & Welch, Catherine, 2015. "How global careers unfold in practice: Evidence from international project work," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 1072-1081.
- Lucy Odo Kiowi & Peter O. K’Obonyo & Martin Ogutu, 2016. "Exploring the Effect of Human Resource Strategic Orientation on Employee Job Performance in Tanzania State Corporations," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 6(8), pages 31-53, August.
- Safa Riaz, 2016. "High Performance Work Systems and Organizational Performance: An Empirical Study on Manufacturing and Service Organizations in Pakistan," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 421-442, December.
- repec:taf:rrpaxx:v:18:y:2013:i:3:p:209-231 is not listed on IDEAS
- M. Audenaert & A. Vanderstraeten & D. Buyens, 2012. "Mutual Investment Employee-Organization Relationship: A Conceptual Model of How and When it is Functional," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 12/778, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Yeh, Ying-Pin, 2014. "Exploring the impacts of employee advocacy on job satisfaction and organizational commitment: Case of Taiwanese airlines," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 94-100.
- Ali H. Muhammad, 2014. "Perceived Organizational Support and Organizational Citizenship Behavior: The Case of Kuwait," International Journal of Business Administration, International Journal of Business Administration, Sciedu Press, vol. 5(3), pages 59-72, May.
- P. Matthijs Bal & Dorien T. A. M. Kooij & Simon B. De Jong, 2013. "How Do Developmental and Accommodative HRM Enhance Employee Engagement and Commitment? The Role of Psychological Contract and SOC Strategies," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(4), pages 545-572, June.
- Kaifeng Jiang & Riki Takeuchi & David P. Lepak, 2013. "Where do We Go From Here? New Perspectives on the Black Box in Strategic Human Resource Management Research," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(8), pages 1448-1480, December.
- Bård Kuvaas & Anders Dysvik & Robert Buch, 2014. "Antecedents and Employee Outcomes of Line Managers' Perceptions of Enabling HR Practices," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(6), pages 845-868, September.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:4:p:1094-:d:139775 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alfes, Kerstin & Shantz, Amanda & Truss, Catherine & Soane, Emma, 2013. "The link between perceived human resource management practices, engagement and employee behaviour: a moderated mediation model," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 42345, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:eur:ejesjr:24 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:47:y:2010:i:7:p:1219-1247. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.