Dimensions of service quality and satisfaction in healthcare: a patient’s satisfaction index
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Johnson, Michael D & Anderson, Eugene W & Fornell, Claes, 1995. " Rational and Adaptive Performance Expectations in a Customer Satisfaction Framework," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(4), pages 695-707, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Don Jeng & Sky Kuo, 2012. "Internal service quality within the different Chinese subcultures: a comparison between Taiwan, China, and Singapore," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 6(4), pages 425-458, December.
- Sang-Man Kim & Jae-Young Oh, 2012. "Employee emotional response toward healthcare organization’s service recovery efforts and its influences on service recovery performance," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 6(3), pages 297-321, September.
- Bomi Song & Changyong Lee & Byungun Yoon & Yongtae Park, 2016. "Diagnosing service quality using customer reviews: an index approach based on sentiment and gap analyses," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 10(4), pages 775-798, December.
- repec:spr:svcbiz:v:11:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11628-016-0315-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- W. To & Joyce Tam & Millissa Cheung, 2013. "Explore how Chinese consumers evaluate retail service quality and satisfaction," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 7(1), pages 121-142, March.
- Piyush Kumar & Mayukh Dass & Omer Topaloglu, 2011. "Exploring satisfaction in business-to-business services: a path-analytic approach," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 5(1), pages 13-27, March.
- DonHee Lee, 2012. "Implementation of quality programs in health care organizations," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 6(3), pages 387-404, September.
- DonHee Lee & Kwan Soo Hong & Nam Young Kim, 2016. "Effects of hospital leadership, organizational systems, and ESWOS on medical error reduction," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 10(1), pages 159-177, March.
- Kaynak, Ramazan & Sert, Tuba & Sert, Gurkan & Akyuz, Bulent, 2015. "Supply chain unethical behaviors and continuity of relationship: Using the PLS approach for testing moderation effects of inter-organizational justice," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 83-91.
- Taegoo Kim & Soyon Paek & Chang Choi & Gyehee Lee, 2012. "Frontline service employees’ customer-related social stressors, emotional exhaustion, and service recovery performance: customer orientation as a moderator," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 6(4), pages 503-526, December.
- Stefan Meinzer & Johann Prenninger & Patrick Vesel & Johannes Kornhuber & Judith Volmer & Joachim Hornegger & Björn M. Eskofier, 2016. "Translating satisfaction determination from health care to the automotive industry," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 10(4), pages 651-685, December.
More about this item
KeywordsPrimary healthcare; Satisfaction; Health care quality; Satisfaction index;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:svcbiz:v:3:y:2009:i:1:p:85-100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.