La Medición De La Satisfacción En La Enseñanza Universitaria: El Ejemplo De La Universidade Da Beira Interior
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Helena Alves & Mário Raposo, 2004. "La medición de la satisfacción en la enseóanza universitaria: El ejemplo de la universidade da beirainterior," International Review on Public and Nonprofit Marketing, Springer;International Association of Public and Non-Profit Marketing, vol. 1(1), pages 73-88, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- Johnson, Michael D & Anderson, Eugene W & Fornell, Claes, 1995. "Rational and Adaptive Performance Expectations in a Customer Satisfaction Framework," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(4), pages 695-707, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pop Ciprian Marcel & Băcilă Mihai Florin & Slevaș-Stanciu Clarisa Doriana, 2018. "Students’ Total Experience within a Romanian Public University," Marketing – from Information to Decision Journal, Sciendo, vol. 1(1), pages 29-40, January.
- Maritza Katherine Galindo-Illanes & Juan Alejandro Gallegos-Mardones & Arturo Z. Vasquez-Parraga, 2021. "Explaining Loyalty in Higher Education: A Model and Comparative Analysis from the Policy of Gratuity, a Case Applied to Chile," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(19), pages 1-15, September.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Wasib B Latif & Md. Aminul Islam & Idris Bin Mohd Noor, 2014. "A Conceptual Framework to Build Brand Loyalty in the Modern Marketing Environment," Journal of Asian Scientific Research, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(10), pages 547-557, October.
- Yeung, Matthew C.H. & Ramasamy, Bala & Chen, Junsong & Paliwoda, Stan, 2013.
"Customer satisfaction and consumer expenditure in selected European countries,"
International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 406-416.
- Matthew C. H. Yeung & Bala Ramasamy & Junsong Chen & Stanley J. Paliwoda, 2013. "Customer satisfaction and consumer expenditure in selected European countries," Post-Print hal-02312298, HAL.
- Yu-Te Tu & Yu-Yi Chang, 2011. "Relationships among Service Quality, Customer Satisfaction and Customer Loyalty in Chain Restaurant," Information Management and Business Review, AMH International, vol. 3(5), pages 273-282.
- Lo, Ada & Qu, Hailin, 2015. "A theoretical model of the impact of a bundle of determinants on touristsâ€™ visiting and shopping intentions: A case of mainland Chinese tourists," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 231-243.
- Bobinaite Viktorija & Zuters Jānis, 2016. "Modelling Electricity Price Expectations in a Day-Ahead Market: A Case of Latvia," Economics and Business, Sciendo, vol. 29(1), pages 12-26, August.
- Yu-Te Tu & Heng-Chi Chih, 2013. "An Empirical Study of Corporate Brand Image, Customer Perceived Value and Satisfaction on Loyalty in Shoe Industry," Journal of Economics and Behavioral Studies, AMH International, vol. 5(7), pages 469-483.
- Walczuch, R.M. & Hofmaier, K., 2000. "Measuring customer satisfaction on the Internet," Research Memorandum 051, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- John S. Chen & David C. Croson & Daniel W. Elfenbein & Hart E. Posen, 2018. "The Impact of Learning and Overconfidence on Entrepreneurial Entry and Exit," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(6), pages 989-1009, December.
- Alisa Kazakova & Meerim Karimova & Insin Kim, 2021. "Examining Rapport with Local People, International Students’ Roles through Travel Experience and Sustainable Tourism," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(17), pages 1-15, September.
- Auh, Seigyoung & Johnson, Michael D., 2005. "Compatibility effects in evaluations of satisfaction and loyalty," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 35-57, February.
- Han, Heesup & Hyun, Sunghyup Sean, 2015. "Customer retention in the medical tourism industry: Impact of quality, satisfaction, trust, and price reasonableness," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 20-29.
- Jin, Ying & Su, Meng, 2009. "Recommendation and repurchase intention thresholds: A joint heterogeneity response estimation," International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 245-255.
- Roland T. Rust & Tuck Siong Chung, 2006. "Marketing Models of Service and Relationships," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(6), pages 560-580, 11-12.
- Asim Ansari & Kamel Jedidi & Sharan Jagpal, 2000. "A Hierarchical Bayesian Methodology for Treating Heterogeneity in Structural Equation Models," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 19(4), pages 328-347, August.
- Jinhong Xie & Steven M. Shugan, 2001. "Electronic Tickets, Smart Cards, and Online Prepayments: When and How to Advance Sell," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(3), pages 219-243, June.
- Ming-Lu Wu, 2014. "Cross-border comparative studies of service quality and consumer satisfaction: some empirical results," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 4(1), pages 89-106, June.
- Gyesik Oh & Yoo S. Hong, 2018. "The impact of platform update interval on platform diffusion in a cooperative mobile ecosystem," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 549-558, March.
- Mário Raposo & Helena Alves & Paulo Duarte, 2009. "Dimensions of service quality and satisfaction in healthcare: a patient’s satisfaction index," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 3(1), pages 85-100, March.
- Guosheng Han & Armigon Akhmedov & Hui Li & Jingjing Yu & William Cannon Hunter, 2020. "An Interpretive Study on Sustainability in the Link between Agriculture and Tourism: Tourist-Stakeholder Satisfaction in Tiantangzhai, China," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(2), pages 1-12, January.
- Kopalle, Praveen K. & Lehmann, Donald R., 2015. "The Truth Hurts: How Customers May Lose From Honest Advertising," International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 251-262.
More about this item
KeywordsMedición de la Satisfacción; Enseñanza Universitaria; Índice de Satisfacción del alumno.;
All these keywords.
- A20 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - General
- A23 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Graduate
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EDU-2005-11-19 (Education)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwphe:0511004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: EconWPA (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.