Report NEP-EDU-2005-11-19This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mario Raposo & Helena Alves, 2005. "Marketing Higher Education: Students’ Service Expectations," HEW 0511005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gianni De Fraja & Pedro Landeras, 2004. "Could do Better: The Effectiveness of Incentives and Competition in Schools," CEIS Research Paper 48, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Doyle, Orla & Harmon, Colm P. & Walker, Ian, 2005. "The Impact of Parental Income and Education on the Health of their Children," IZA Discussion Papers 1832, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Holmlund, Helena & Sund, Krister, 2005. "Is the Gender Gap in School Performance Affected by the Sex of the Teacher?," Working Paper Series 5/2005, Stockholm University, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Margaret Denton & Isik Urla Zeytinoglu & Sharon Davies & Danielle Hunter, 2005. "Where Have All The Home Care Workers Gone?," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 128, McMaster University.
- Konstantopoulos, Spyros & Constant, Amelie F., 2005. "The Gender Gap Reloaded: Is School Quality Linked to Labor Market Performance?," IZA Discussion Papers 1830, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Guillermo Cruces & Sebastian Galiani, 2005. "Fertility and Female Labor Supply in Latin America: New Causal Evidence," Labor and Demography 0511011, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Neil J Buckley & Frank T Denton & A Leslie Robb & Byron G Spencer, 2005. "Socioeconomic Influences on the Health of Older Canadians: Estimates Based on Two Longitudinal Surveys," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 139, McMaster University.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Giovanni Trovato, 2004. "The Determinants of Child Labor: The Role of Primary Product Specialization," CEIS Research Paper 59, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Toshiaki Iizuka & Ginger Zhe Jin, 2005. "Drug Advertising and Health Habit," NBER Working Papers 11770, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Thompson & Mihaela Pintea, 2005. "Technological Complexity, R&D and Education: Some Pleasant Arithmetic," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 185, Society for Computational Economics.
- Erik Canton & Bert Minne & Ate Nieuwenhuis & Bert Smid & Marc van der Steeg, 2005. "Human Capital, R&D and Competition in Macroeconomic Analysis," Economics Working Papers 038, European Network of Economic Policy Research Institutes.
- Kurt Schmidheiny & Harris Dellas, 2005. "Teaching to do economics with the computer," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 63, Society for Computational Economics.
- Dupuy Arnaud & Marey Philip, 2005. "Shifts and Twists in the Relative Productivity of Skilled Labor," ROA Research Memorandum 007, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Sarbajit Chaudhuri, 2005. "International Migration Of Skilled Labour, Welfare And Unemployment Of Unskilled Labour: A Note," International Trade 0511007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Helena Alves & Mário Raposo, 2005. "La Medición De La Satisfacción En La Enseñanza Universitaria: El Ejemplo De La Universidade Da Beira Interior," HEW 0511004, University Library of Munich, Germany.