Marketing Higher Education: Students’ Service Expectations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Johnson, Michael D & Anderson, Eugene W & Fornell, Claes, 1995. " Rational and Adaptive Performance Expectations in a Customer Satisfaction Framework," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(4), pages 695-707, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maria-Lavinia Popescu, 2012. "Curriculum And Instruction In Higher Education Services - An Empirical Evaluation Of Business Processes," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 2, pages 207-214, June.
More about this item
KeywordsService expectations; service quality; higher education; marketing;
- A20 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - General
- A23 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Graduate
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-11-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2005-11-19 (Education)
- NEP-HRM-2005-11-19 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-MKT-2005-11-19 (Marketing)
- NEP-SOG-2005-11-19 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwphe:0511005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .