Services, growth poles and advanced economies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vandermerwe, Sandra & Rada, Juan, 1988. "Servitization of business: Adding value by adding services," European Management Journal, Elsevier, pages 314-324.
- Elfring, Tom & Hulsink, Willem, 2003. "Networks in Entrepreneurship: The Case of High-Technology Firms," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 21(4), pages 409-422, December.
- P-Y. Léo & J. Philippe, 2001. "Offer of Services by Goods Exporters: Strategic and Marketing Dimensions," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(2), pages 91-116, April.
- Johansson, Pontus & Olhager, Jan, 2006. "Linking product-process matrices for manufacturing and industrial service operations," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 615-624, December.
- Andrew Davies, 2004. "Moving base into high-value integrated solutions: a value stream approach," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(5), pages 727-756, October.
- Johansson, Pontus & Olhager, Jan, 2004. "Industrial service profiling: Matching service offerings and processes," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(3), pages 309-320, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luis Miranda-Gumucio & Ignacio Gil-Pechuán & Daniel Palacios-Marqués, 2013. "An exploratory study of the determinants of switching and loyalty in prepaid cell phone users. An application of concept mapping," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 7(4), pages 603-622, December.
- Chia-Chi Lee, 2014. "Performance evaluation of CPA firms in Taiwan from the perspective of industry-specific client groups," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 8(2), pages 267-293, June.
- Nasir Muhammad Ali & Wu Junjie & Guerrero José Calderón, 2015. "Economic Growth, Exchange Rate and Constrained Competiveness of the Tourism Sector in Andalucía," International Journal of Management and Economics, De Gruyter Open, pages 84-100.
- Stefan Meinzer & Johann Prenninger & Patrick Vesel & Johannes Kornhuber & Judith Volmer & Joachim Hornegger & Björn M. Eskofier, 2016. "Translating satisfaction determination from health care to the automotive industry," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 10(4), pages 651-685, December.
More about this item
KeywordsService economics; Pole theory;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:svcbiz:v:2:y:2008:i:2:p:99-107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.