Performance evaluation of CPA firms in Taiwan from the perspective of industry-specific client groups
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gosselin, Maurice, 1997. "The effect of strategy and organizational structure on the adoption and implementation of activity-based costing," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 105-122, February.
- Chia-Chi Lee & Tyrone Lin & Pei-Chu Cheng, 2013. "The determinants of the transportation outsourcing strategy for the express delivery company," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 7(2), pages 207-225, June.
- Sedláček Milan & Suchánek Petr & Špalek Jiří & Štamfestová Petra, 2011. "Relationship between Quality and Performance: Tourism Companies in the Czech Republic," Review of Economic Perspectives, Sciendo, vol. 11(4), pages 195-222, January.
- Ramanathan, Ramakrishnan & Yunfeng, Jiang, 2009. "Incorporating cost and environmental factors in quality function deployment using data envelopment analysis," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 711-723, June.
- Christopher D. Ittner, 2002. "The Association Between Activity-Based Costing and Manufacturing Performance," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(3), pages 711-726, June.
- Robert Isaac & Irene Herremans & Theresa Kline, 2010. "Intellectual Capital Management Enablers: A Structural Equation Modeling Analysis," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 93(3), pages 373-391, May.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Ya-Ling Huang & In-Fun Lee & Yen-Hsien Lee, 2012. "Modeling Operational Efficiency Using Data Envelopment Analysis: Evidence From Atlantic City Hotels," Global Journal of Business Research, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 6(3), pages 63-72.
- David McKee, 2008. "Services, growth poles and advanced economies," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 2(2), pages 99-107, June.
- Despotis, D.K., 2005. "Measuring human development via data envelopment analysis: the case of Asia and the Pacific," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 385-390, October.
- Paradi, Joseph C. & Rouatt, Stephen & Zhu, Haiyan, 2011. "Two-stage evaluation of bank branch efficiency using data envelopment analysis," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 99-109, January.
- Hung, Shiu-Wan & Wang, An-Pang, 2012. "Entrepreneurs with glamour? DEA performance characterization of high-tech and older-established industries," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 1146-1153.
- Biresh K. Sahoo & Debashis Acharya, 2012. "Constructing macroeconomic performance index of Indian states using DEA," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 39(1), pages 63-83, January.
- M C S Portela & A S Camanho & D Borges, 2012. "Performance assessment of secondary schools: the snapshot of a country taken by DEA," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 63(8), pages 1098-1115, August.
- R. D. Banker & A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper, 1984. "Some Models for Estimating Technical and Scale Inefficiencies in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(9), pages 1078-1092, September.
- Sajeev Abraham George & Nilanjan Chattopadhyay, 2012. "An investigative study of operational performance and service quality of Indian public sector banks," International Journal of Business Performance Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 13(3/4), pages 408-425.
More about this item
KeywordsCertified public accounting (CPA) firms; Operating efficiency; Industry-specific client groups; Data envelopment analysis (DEA); Regression analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:svcbiz:v:8:y:2014:i:2:p:267-293. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.