Performance evaluation of CPA firms in Taiwan from the perspective of industry-specific client groups
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ya-Ling Huang & In-Fun Lee & Yen-Hsien Lee, 2012. "Modeling Operational Efficiency Using Data Envelopment Analysis: Evidence From Atlantic City Hotels," Global Journal of Business Research, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 6(3), pages 63-72.
- Gosselin, Maurice, 1997. "The effect of strategy and organizational structure on the adoption and implementation of activity-based costing," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 105-122, February.
- Chia-Chi Lee & Tyrone Lin & Pei-Chu Cheng, 2013. "The determinants of the transportation outsourcing strategy for the express delivery company," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 7(2), pages 207-225, June.
- Sedláček Milan & Suchánek Petr & Špalek Jiří & Štamfestová Petra, 2011. "Relationship between Quality and Performance: Tourism Companies in the Czech Republic," Review of Economic Perspectives, De Gruyter Open, vol. 11(4), pages 195-222, January.
- David McKee, 2008. "Services, growth poles and advanced economies," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 2(2), pages 99-107, June.
- Ramanathan, Ramakrishnan & Yunfeng, Jiang, 2009. "Incorporating cost and environmental factors in quality function deployment using data envelopment analysis," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 711-723, June.
- Despotis, D.K., 2005. "Measuring human development via data envelopment analysis: the case of Asia and the Pacific," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 385-390, October.
- Christopher D. Ittner, 2002. "The Association Between Activity-Based Costing and Manufacturing Performance," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(3), pages 711-726, June.
- Paradi, Joseph C. & Rouatt, Stephen & Zhu, Haiyan, 2011. "Two-stage evaluation of bank branch efficiency using data envelopment analysis," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 99-109, January.
- Hung, Shiu-Wan & Wang, An-Pang, 2012. "Entrepreneurs with glamour? DEA performance characterization of high-tech and older-established industries," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 1146-1153.
- Biresh K. Sahoo & Debashis Acharya, 2012. "Constructing macroeconomic performance index of Indian states using DEA," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 39(1), pages 63-83, January.
- M C S Portela & A S Camanho & D Borges, 2012. "Performance assessment of secondary schools: the snapshot of a country taken by DEA," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 63(8), pages 1098-1115, August.
- Robert Isaac & Irene Herremans & Theresa Kline, 2010. "Intellectual Capital Management Enablers: A Structural Equation Modeling Analysis," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 93(3), pages 373-391, May.
- R. D. Banker & A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper, 1984. "Some Models for Estimating Technical and Scale Inefficiencies in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(9), pages 1078-1092, September.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Sajeev Abraham George & Nilanjan Chattopadhyay, 2012. "An investigative study of operational performance and service quality of Indian public sector banks," International Journal of Business Performance Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 13(3/4), pages 408-425.
More about this item
KeywordsCertified public accounting (CPA) firms; Operating efficiency; Industry-specific client groups; Data envelopment analysis (DEA); Regression analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:svcbiz:v:8:y:2014:i:2:p:267-293. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .