Constructing macroeconomic performance index of Indian states using DEA
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Biresh K Sahoo & Ramadhar Singh & Bineet Mishra & Krithiga Sankaran, 2015.
"Research Productivity in Management Schools of India: A Directional Benefit-of-Doubt Model Analysis,"
- Sahoo, Biresh & Singh, Ramadhar & Mishra, Bineet & Sankaran, Krithiga, 2015. "Research Productivity in Management Schools of India: A Directional Benefit-of-Doubt Model Analysis," MPRA Paper 67046, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mehdiloozad, Mahmood & Sahoo, Biresh K. & Roshdi, Israfil, 2014. "A generalized multiplicative directional distance function for efficiency measurement in DEA," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 232(3), pages 679-688.
- Gabriel Villa & Sebastián Lozano, 2016. "DEA with non-monotonic variables. Application to EU governments’ macroeconomic efficiency," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 67(12), pages 1510-1523, December.
- Mohanty, Ranjan Kumar & Sahoo, Biresh K., 2017. "Examining the Eco-Macroeconomic Performance Index of India: A Data Envelopment Analysis Approach," Working Papers 17/202, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Chia-Chi Lee, 2014. "Performance evaluation of CPA firms in Taiwan from the perspective of industry-specific client groups," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 8(2), pages 267-293, June.
- Sahoo, Biresh K. & Singh, Ramadhar & Mishra, Bineet & Sankaran, Krithiga, 2017. "Research productivity in management schools of India during 1968-2015: A directional benefit-of-doubt model analysis," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 66(PA), pages 118-139.
More about this item
KeywordsIndia; Macroeconomics; Emerging markets; Market economy; Macroeconomic policy performance; Data envelopment analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:jespps:v:39:y:2012:i:1:p:63-83. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.