Performance assessment of secondary schools: the snapshot of a country taken by DEA
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kristof de Witte & Laura López-Torres, 2015. "Efficiency in Education. A Review of Literature and a Way Forward," Working Papers 1501, Departament Empresa, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, revised Apr 2015.
- Silva, Maria Conceição A., 2018. "Output-specific inputs in DEA: An application to courts of justice in Portugal," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 43-53.
- Kao, Chiang & Liu, Shiang-Tai, 2014. "Measuring performance improvement of Taiwanese commercial banks under uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 235(3), pages 755-764.
- Kristof De Witte & Laura López-Torres, 2017. "Efficiency in education: a review of literature and a way forward," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 68(4), pages 339-363, April.
- Victor V. Podinovski & Wan Rohaida Wan Husain, 2017. "The hybrid returns-to-scale model and its extension by production trade-offs: an application to the efficiency assessment of public universities in Malaysia," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 250(1), pages 65-84, March.
- Kao, Chiang & Liu, Shiang-Tai, 2014. "Multi-period efficiency measurement in data envelopment analysis: The case of Taiwanese commercial banks," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 90-98.
- Fabiana Rocha & Plinio Portela de Oliveira & Janete Duarte & SÃ©rgio Ricardo de Brito Gadelha & Luis Felipe Vital Nunes Pereira, 2017. "Can Education Targets be Met Without Increasing Public Spending? An Analysis for Brazilian Municipalities," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 37(1), pages 391-401.
- Kao, Chiang & Hwang, Shiuh-Nan, 2014. "Multi-period efficiency and Malmquist productivity index in two-stage production systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 232(3), pages 512-521.
- Johnes, Jill, 2015. "Operational Research in education," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 243(3), pages 683-696.
- Maria Conceição Portela, 2016. "Output-specific inputs in DEA: an application to courts," Working Papers de Gestão (Management Working Papers) 02, Católica Porto Business School, Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
- Podinovski, Victor V. & Ismail, Ihsan & Bouzdine-Chameeva, Tatiana & Zhang, Wenjuan, 2014. "Combining the assumptions of variable and constant returns to scale in the efficiency evaluation of secondary schools," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 239(2), pages 504-513.
- Paola Azar & Federico González & Leonel Muinelo-Gallo, 2018. "The efficiency of Uruguayan secondary schools: Evidence based on PISA 2015 data," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 18-14, Instituto de Economia - IECON.
- Chia-Chi Lee, 2014. "Performance evaluation of CPA firms in Taiwan from the perspective of industry-specific client groups," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 8(2), pages 267-293, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jorsoc:v:63:y:2012:i:8:p:1098-1115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.