Data envelopment analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Boussofiane, A. & Dyson, R. G. & Thanassoulis, E., 1991. "Applied data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 1-15, May.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- R. D. Banker & A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper, 1984. "Some Models for Estimating Technical and Scale Inefficiencies in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(9), pages 1078-1092, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mitsuhiko Kataoka, 2016. "Interprovincial efficiency differentials in Indonesia's pre-and post-crisis economy," ERSA conference papers ersa16p412, European Regional Science Association.
- Takeshima, Hiroyuki & Nasir, Abdullahi Mohammed, 2017.
"The role of the locations of public sector varietal development activities on agricultural productivity: Evidence from northern Nigeria:,"
NSSP working papers
42, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Takeshima, Hiroyuki & Nasir, Abdullahi Mohammed, 2017. "The Role Of The Locations Of Public Sector Varietal Development Activities On Agricultural Productivity: Evidence From Northern Nigeria," Feed the Future Innovation Lab for Food Security Policy Research Papers 264393, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics, Feed the Future Innovation Lab for Food Security (FSP).
- Bordunos, A. & Kosheleva, S., 2018. "Institutional fit of Strategic Human Resource Management: Myth, limitation or advantage?," Working Papers 15107, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Joseph Drew & Brian Dollery & Michael A. Kortt, 2016. "Peas in a Pod: Are Efficient Municipalities also Financially Sustainable?," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 26(2), pages 122-131, June.
- Daysi Sanmartín Durango, María Alejandra Henao Bedoya, Yair Tadeo Valencia Estupiñán y Jairo Humberto Restrepo Zea & Daysi Sanmartín & María Alejandra Henao & Yair Tadeo Valencia, 2019. "Eficiencia del gasto en salud en la OCDE y ALC: un análisis envolvente de datos," Publicaciones 017397, Grupo de Economía de la Salud.
- Girum Abebe, 2015. "State-inducement Versus Self-initiation: A Comparative Study of Micro and Small Enterprises in Ethiopia," Working Papers 013, Ethiopian Development Research Institute.
- Tauchmann, Harald, 2012. "Partial frontier efficiency analysis," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 12(3), pages 1-20.
- repec:lde:journl:y:2019:i:91:p:41-78 is not listed on IDEAS
- González Rodrigues, Maria Del Rosario & Martín-Samper, Rosario & Giuliani, Antonio Carlos, 2015. "Avaliando o progresso da eficiência com tecnologia em uma cadeia de hotéis espanhola," RAE - Revista de Administração de Empresas, FGV-EAESP Escola de Administração de Empresas de São Paulo (Brazil), vol. 55(5), September.
- repec:bla:agecon:v:50:y:2019:i:1:p:67-78 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bonnet, Céline & Schain, Jan Philip, 2017.
"An empirical analysis of mergers: Efficiency gains and impact on consumer prices,"
DICE Discussion Papers
244, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Bonnet, Céline & Schain, Jan Philip, 2017. "An Empirical Analysis of Mergers: Efficiency Gains and Impact on Consumer Prices," TSE Working Papers 17-765, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- John Gibson & Chao Li, 2018.
"The â€œBelt and Road Initiativeâ€ and comparative regional productivity in China,"
Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(2), pages 168-181, May.
- John Gibson and Chao Li, 2018. "The â€œBelt and Road Initiativeâ€ and comparative regional productivity in China," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201813, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Jaime Bonet-Morón & Jhorland Ayala-García, 2016.
"La brecha fiscal territorial en Colombia,"
Documentos de trabajo sobre Economía Regional y Urbana
235, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Jaime Bonet-Morón & Jhorland Ayala-García, 2016. "La brecha fiscal territorial en Colombia," Documentos de Trabajo Sobre Economía Regional y Urbana 014561, Banco de la República - Economía Regional.
- Jaime Bonet-Morón & Jhorland Ayala-García, 2017.
"The Territorial Fiscal Gap in Colombia,"
Documentos de trabajo sobre Economía Regional y Urbana
251, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Jaime Bonet-Morón & Jhorland Ayala-García, 2017. "The Territorial Fiscal Gap in Colombia," Documentos de Trabajo Sobre Economía Regional y Urbana 015404, Banco de la República - Economía Regional.
- repec:ags:stataj:271683 is not listed on IDEAS
- Badunenko, Oleg & Tauchmann, Harald, 2018. "Simar and Wilson two-stage efficiency analysis for Stata," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 08/2018, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- repec:eee:foreco:v:32:y:2018:i:c:p:18-33 is not listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2016. "Mexico Public Expenditure Review," World Bank Other Operational Studies 25062, The World Bank.
- Serhat Yüksel & Shahriyar Mukhtarov & Elvin Mammadov, 2016. "Comparing the Efficiency of Turkish and Azerbaijani Banks: An Application with Data Envelopment Analysis," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(3), pages 1059-1067.
More about this item
Keywordsdea; data envelopment analysis; linear programming; nonparametric; efficiency; decision-making units;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tsj:stataj:v:10:y:2010:i:2:p:267-280. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum) or (Lisa Gilmore). General contact details of provider: http://www.stata-journal.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.