The impact of knowledge management on innovation and entrepreneurship in the biotechnology and telecommunications industries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ikujiro Nonaka, 1994. "A Dynamic Theory of Organizational Knowledge Creation," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 5(1), pages 14-37, February.
- Maurizio Zollo & Sidney G. Winter, 2002. "Deliberate Learning and the Evolution of Dynamic Capabilities," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 13(3), pages 339-351, June.
- Ingemar Dierickx & Karel Cool, 1989. "Asset Stock Accumulation and Sustainability of Competitive Advantage," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(12), pages 1504-1511, December.
- David J. Teece & Gary Pisano & Amy Shuen, 1997. "Dynamic capabilities and strategic management," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(7), pages 509-533, August.
- J. Metcalfe, 2004. "The entrepreneur and the style of modern economics," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 157-175, June.
- Helfat, C.E. & Raubitschek, R.S., 2000. "Product Sequencing: Co-Evolution of Knowledge, Capabilities and Products," Papers 00-1, U.S. Department of Justice - Antitrust Division.
- Fariborz Damanpour, 1996. "Organizational Complexity and Innovation: Developing and Testing Multiple Contingency Models," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(5), pages 693-716, May.
- Bill McEvily & Alfred Marcus, 2005. "Embedded ties and the acquisition of competitive capabilities," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(11), pages 1033-1055, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lassala, Carlos & Carmona, Pedro & Momparler, Alexandre, 2016. "Alternative paths to high performance of independent financial advisors: A fuzzy-set analysis," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 5305-5309.
- Shukuan Zhao & Yu Sun & Xiaobo Xu, 2016. "Research on open innovation performance: a review," Information Technology and Management, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 279-287, September.
- Caroline Mothe & Thu Nguyen Nguyen Thi & Phu Nguyen-Van, 2015. "Complementarities in organizational innovation practices: evidence from French industrial firms Complementarities in organizational innovation practices: evidence from French industrial firms," Post-Print hal-01293802, HAL.
- Rifat Kamasak & Meltem Yavuz & Gultekin Altuntas, 2016. "Is the relationship between innovation performance and knowledge management contingent on environmental dynamism and learning capability? Evidence from a turbulent market," Business Research, Springer;German Academic Association for Business Research, vol. 9(2), pages 229-253, August.
- Dirk Clercq & Narongsak Thongpapanl & Dimo Dimov, 2014. "Contextual ambidexterity in SMEs: the roles of internal and external rivalry," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 191-205, January.
- Joern H. Block & Christian O. Fisch & Mirjam van Praag, 2016. "The Schumpeterian Entrepreneur: A Review of the Empirical Evidence on the Antecedents, Behavior, and Consequences of Innovative Entrepreneurship," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-072/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsKnowledge management; Innovation; Distinctive competences; Entrepreneurship; Knowledge intensive industries; L26;
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:sbusec:v:32:y:2009:i:3:p:291-301. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.