The entrepreneur and the style of modern economics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kurosh Rezaei-Moghaddam & Hoda Izadi, 2019. "Entrepreneurship in small agricultural quick-impact enterprises in Iran: development of an index, effective factors and obstacles," Journal of Global Entrepreneurship Research, Springer;UNESCO Chair in Entrepreneurship, vol. 9(1), pages 1-21, December.
- Frederick Nixson, 2006. "Rethinking the political economy of development: back to basics and beyond," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(7), pages 967-981.
- Sandra Buercher, Antoine Habersetzer, Heike Mayer, 2015. "Entrepreneurship in Peripheral Regions: A Relational Perspective," Diskussionsschriften credresearchpaper06, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft - CRED.
- Minniti, Maria & Lévesque, Moren, 2008. "Recent developments in the economics of entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 603-612, November.
- Radosevic, Slavo & Yoruk, Esin, 2013.
"Entrepreneurial propensity of innovation systems: Theory, methodology and evidence,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(5), pages 1015-1038.
- Slavo Radosevic & Esin Yoruk, 2012. "Entrepreneurial Propensity of Innovation Systems," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 117, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Metcalfe, Stan & Ramlogan, Ronnie, 2008.
"Innovation systems and the competitive process in developing economies,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 433-446, May.
- Metcalfe, Stan & Ramlogan, Ronnie, 2005. "Innovation Systems and the Competitive Progress in Developing Economies," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30672, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Niels Bosma & Jeroen Content & Mark Sanders & Erik Stam, 2018. "Institutions, entrepreneurship, and economic growth in Europe," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 483-499, August.
- Muñoz, Félix & Encinar, María Isabel, 2011. "Agents intentionality, capabilities and the performance of Systems of Innovation," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2011/03, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Thierry BURGER-HELMCHEN & Claude GUITTARD, 2008. "Are Users The Next Entrepreneurs? A Case Study On The Video Game Industry," Working Papers of BETA 2008-14, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Harvey Mark & Metcalfe Stan, 2004. "The Ordering of Change: Polanyi, Schumpeter and the Nature of The Market Mechanism," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 14(2), pages 1-31, December.
- Thierry Burger-Helmchen & Claude Guittard, 2008. "Are users the next entrepreneurs?," Post-Print hal-02189762, HAL.
- Xiyi Yang & David Emanuel Andersson, 2018. "Spatial aspects of entrepreneurship and innovation," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 61(3), pages 457-462, November.
- Muñoz, Félix & Encinar, María Isabel & Fernández-de-Pinedo, Nadia, 2014. "Intentionality and technological and institutional change: Implications for economic development," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2014/04, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Muñoz, Félix-Fernando & Encinar, María-Isabel & Cañibano, Carolina, 2011. "On the role of intentionality in evolutionary economic change," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 193-203, September.
- Anthony Endres & Christine Woods, 2010. "Schumpeter’s ‘conduct model of the dynamic entrepreneur’: scope and distinctiveness," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 20(4), pages 583-607, August.
- Nicholas Dew & Stuart Read & Saras Sarasvathy & Robert Wiltbank, 2011. "On the entrepreneurial genesis of new markets: effectual transformations versus causal search and selection," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 231-253, May.
- Lenihan, Helena, 2011. "Enterprise policy evaluation: Is there a 'new' way of doing it?," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 323-332, November.
- Encinar, María Isabel & Muñoz, Félix & Cañibano, Carolina, 2006. "‘Ethical Novelty’: new insights into economic change," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2006/03, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Stan Metcalfe & Dimitri Gagliardi & Nicola De Liso & Ronnie Ramlogan, 2012. "Innovation Systems and Innovation Ecologies: Innovation Policy and Restless Capitalism," Openloc Working Papers 1203, Public policies and local development.
- Kurt Dopfer & Jason Potts & Andreas Pyka, 2016. "Upward and downward complementarity: the meso core of evolutionary growth theory," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 753-763, October.
- John Stanley Metcalfe & Ronnie Ramlogan, 2007.
"Competition and the Regulation of Economic Development,"
Chapters, in: Paul Cook & Raul Fabella & Cassey Lee (ed.), Competitive Advantage and Competition Policy in Developing Countries, chapter 2,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Metcalfe, J.S. & Ramlogan, R., 2005. "Competition and the regulation of economic development," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(2-3), pages 215-235, May.
- Ivana Komarkova & Dimitri Gagliardi & Johannes Conrads & Antonio Collado, 2015. "Entrepreneurship Competence: An Overview of Existing Concepts, Policies and Initiatives â€“ Final report," JRC Working Papers JRC96531, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Daniel Palacios & Ignacio Gil & Fernando Garrigos, 2009. "The impact of knowledge management on innovation and entrepreneurship in the biotechnology and telecommunications industries," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 291-301, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joevec:v:14:y:2004:i:2:p:157-175. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.