Investigating the Relationship between Knowledge Management Processes and Innovation Levels: Managers and Experts of Software Design Companies of Isfahan Province
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cantner, Uwe & Joel, Kristin & Schmidt, Tobias, 2011.
"The effects of knowledge management on innovative success – An empirical analysis of German firms,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(10), pages 1453-1462.
- Cantner, Uwe & Joel, Kristin & Schmidt, Tobias, 2009. "The effects of knowledge management on innovative success: an empirical analysis of German firms," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2009,16, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Uwe Cantner & Kristin Joel & Tobias Schmidt, 2009. "The effects of knowledge management on innovative success - an empirical analysis of German firms," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-037, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Yin-Kuan Ng & Voon-Hsien Lee & Alex Tun-Lee Foo & Pei-Lee Gan, 2012. "The Relationship between Knowledge Management Practices and Technological Innovation: A Conceptual Framework," International Journal of Management, Knowledge and Learning, International School for Social and Business Studies, Celje, Slovenia, vol. 1(1), pages 71-89.
- Isabelle Huault & V. Perret & S. Charreire-Petit, 2007. "Management," Post-Print halshs-00337676, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsKnowledge management; innovation; knowledge acquisition; knowledge dissemination; responsiveness to knowledge;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hur:ijaraf:v:3:y:2013:i:2:p:50-59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hassan Danial Aslam). General contact details of provider: http://hrmars.com/index.php/pages/detail/Accounting-Finance-Journal .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.