Financial innovation: theoretical issues and empirical evidence in Italy and in the UK
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 56 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.heirs.it/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/policy/journal/12232/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert M. Hunt & Samuli Simojoki & Tuomus Takalo, 2009.
"Intellectual Property Rights and Standard Setting in Financial Services: The Case of the Single European Payments Area,"
in: Financial Innovation in Retail and Corporate Banking, chapter 7
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Robert M. Hunt & Samuli Simojoki & Tuomas Takalo, 2007. "Intellectual property rights and standard setting in financial services: the case of the Single European Payments Area," Working Papers 07-20, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Isabelle Huault & V. Perret & S. Charreire-Petit, 2007. "Management," Post-Print halshs-00337676, HAL.
- Peter Tufano, 2003. "Financial Innovation," Levine's Working Paper Archive 618897000000000651, David K. Levine.
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence J. White, 2002.
"Empirical studies of financial innovation: lots of talk, little action?,"
FRB Atlanta Working Paper
2002-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence J. White, 2004. "Empirical Studies of Financial Innovation: Lots of Talk, Little Action?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 42(1), pages 116-144, March.
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence White, 2002. "Empirical Studies of Financial Innovation: Lots of Talk, Little Action?," Working Papers 02-18, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Tufano, Peter, 1989. "Financial innovation and first-mover advantages," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 213-240, December.
- Silber, William L, 1983. "The Process of Financial Innovation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(2), pages 89-95, May.
- Tufano, Peter, 2003. "Financial innovation," Handbook of the Economics of Finance, in: G.M. Constantinides & M. Harris & R. M. Stulz (ed.), Handbook of the Economics of Finance, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 6, pages 307-335 Elsevier.
- Luisa Anderloni & Paola Bongini, 2009. "Is Financial Innovation Still a Relevant Issue?," Chapters, in: Financial Innovation in Retail and Corporate Banking, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Robert C. Merton, 1992. "Financial Innovation And Economic Performance," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 4(4), pages 12-22.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron, 1974. "From Theory to a New Financial Product," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 29(2), pages 399-412, May.
- Stefan Wagner, 2008.
"Business Method Patents In Europe And Their Strategic Use—Evidence From Franking Device Manufacturers,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 173-194.
- Stefan Wagner, 2004. "Business Method Patents in Europe and their Strategic Use – Evidence from Franking Device Manufacturers," Law and Economics 0410003, EconWPA.
- Wagner, Stefan, 2006. "Business Method Patents in Europe and their Strategic Use - Evidence from Franking Device Manufacturers," Discussion Papers in Business Administration 1265, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:inrvec:v:56:y:2009:i:3:p:275-301. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.