Financial innovation: theoretical issues and empirical evidence in Italy and in the UK
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence J. White, 2004.
"Empirical Studies of Financial Innovation: Lots of Talk, Little Action?,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 42(1), pages 116-144, March.
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence White, 2002. "Empirical Studies of Financial Innovation: Lots of Talk, Little Action?," Working Papers 02-18, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence J. White, 2002. "Empirical studies of financial innovation: lots of talk, little action?," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2002-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Luisa Anderloni & Paola Bongini, 2009. "Is Financial Innovation Still a Relevant Issue?," Chapters,in: Financial Innovation in Retail and Corporate Banking, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Tufano, Peter, 1989. "Financial innovation and first-mover advantages," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 213-240, December.
- Saita, Francesco, 2007. "Value at Risk and Bank Capital Management," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780123694669.
- Robert M. Hunt & Samuli Simojoki & Tuomus Takalo, 2009.
"Intellectual Property Rights and Standard Setting in Financial Services: The Case of the Single European Payments Area,"
Chapters,in: Financial Innovation in Retail and Corporate Banking, chapter 7
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Robert M. Hunt & Samuli Simojoki & Tuomas Takalo, 2007. "Intellectual property rights and standard setting in financial services: the case of the Single European Payments Area," Working Papers 07-20, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Stefan Wagner, 2008.
"Business Method Patents In Europe And Their Strategic Use—Evidence From Franking Device Manufacturers,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 173-194.
- Stefan Wagner, 2004. "Business Method Patents in Europe and their Strategic Use – Evidence from Franking Device Manufacturers," Law and Economics 0410003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wagner, Stefan, 2006. "Business Method Patents in Europe and their Strategic Use - Evidence from Franking Device Manufacturers," Discussion Papers in Business Administration 1265, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- Tufano, Peter, 2003. "Financial innovation," Handbook of the Economics of Finance,in: G.M. Constantinides & M. Harris & R. M. Stulz (ed.), Handbook of the Economics of Finance, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 6, pages 307-335 Elsevier.
- Peter Tufano, 2003. "Financial Innovation," Levine's Working Paper Archive 618897000000000651, David K. Levine.
- Isabelle Huault & V. Perret & S. Charreire-Petit, 2007. "Management," Post-Print halshs-00337676, HAL.
- Silber, William L, 1983. "The Process of Financial Innovation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(2), pages 89-95, May.
- Robert C. Merton, 1992. "Financial Innovation And Economic Performance," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 4(4), pages 12-22.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron, 1974. "From Theory to a New Financial Product," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 29(2), pages 399-412, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsBank; Innovation; Technology; G21; O32; O33;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:inrvec:v:56:y:2009:i:3:p:275-301. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Andrew Huffard) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Andrew Huffard to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .