Financial innovation: theoretical issues and empirical evidence in Italy and in the UK
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 56 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/12232|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence White, 2002.
"Empirical Studies of Financial Innovation: Lots of Talk, Little Action?,"
02-18, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence J. White, 2004. "Empirical Studies of Financial Innovation: Lots of Talk, Little Action?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 42(1), pages 116-144, March.
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence J. White, 2002. "Empirical studies of financial innovation: lots of talk, little action?," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2002-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron, 1974. "From Theory to a New Financial Product," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 29(2), pages 399-412, May.
- Tufano, Peter, 2003. "Financial innovation," Handbook of the Economics of Finance, in: G.M. Constantinides & M. Harris & R. M. Stulz (ed.), Handbook of the Economics of Finance, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 6, pages 307-335 Elsevier.
- Robert M. Hunt & Samuli Simojoki & Tuomus Takalo, 2009.
"Intellectual Property Rights and Standard Setting in Financial Services: The Case of the Single European Payments Area,"
in: Financial Innovation in Retail and Corporate Banking, chapter 7
- Robert M. Hunt & Samuli Simojoki & Tuomas Takalo, 2007. "Intellectual property rights and standard setting in financial services: the case of the Single European Payments Area," Working Papers 07-20, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Wagner, Stefan, 2006.
"Business Method Patents in Europe and their Strategic Use - Evidence from Franking Device Manufacturers,"
Discussion Papers in Business Administration
1265, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- Stefan Wagner, 2008. "Business Method Patents In Europe And Their Strategic Use—Evidence From Franking Device Manufacturers," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 173-194.
- Stefan Wagner, 2004. "Business Method Patents in Europe and their Strategic Use – Evidence from Franking Device Manufacturers," Law and Economics 0410003, EconWPA.
- Robert C. Merton, 1992. "Financial Innovation And Economic Performance," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 4(4), pages 12-22.
- Luisa Anderloni & Paola Bongini, 2009. "Is Financial Innovation Still a Relevant Issue?," Chapters, in: Financial Innovation in Retail and Corporate Banking, chapter 2 Edward Elgar.
- Silber, William L, 1983. "The Process of Financial Innovation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(2), pages 89-95, May.
- Isabelle Huault & V. Perret & S. Charreire-Petit, 2007. "Management," Post-Print halshs-00337676, HAL.
- Peter Tufano, 2003. "Financial Innovation," Levine's Working Paper Archive 618897000000000651, David K. Levine.
- Tufano, Peter, 1989. "Financial innovation and first-mover advantages," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 213-240, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:inrvec:v:56:y:2009:i:3:p:275-301. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.