The Process of Financial Innovation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guillaume Plantin, 2015. "Shadow Banking and Bank Capital Regulation," Post-Print hal-01168494, HAL.
- Philippon, Thomas & Reshef, Ariell, 2009.
"Wages and Human Capital in the U.S. Financial Industry: 1909-2006,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7282, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thomas Philippon & Ariell Reshef, 2009. "Wages and Human Capital in the U.S. Financial Industry: 1909-2006," NBER Working Papers 14644, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bilbiie, Florin O. & Straub, Roland, 2012.
"Changes in the output Euler equation and asset markets participation,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 1659-1672.
- Florin Bilbiie & Roland Straub, 2012. "Changes in the Output Euler Equation and Asset Markets Participation," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00680647, HAL.
- repec:spr:fininn:v:4:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1186_s40854-018-0088-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth Carow, 1999. "Evidence of Early-Mover Advantages in Underwriting Spreads," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 15(1), pages 37-55, February.
- Laeven, Luc & Levine, Ross & Michalopoulos, Stelios, 2015.
"Financial innovation and endogenous growth,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 1-24.
- Laeven, Luc & Levine, Ross & Michalopoulos, Stelios, 2009. "Financial Innovation and Endogenous Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 7465, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stelios Michalopoulos & Luc Lueven & Ross Levine, 2010. "Financial Innovation and Endogenous Growth," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0746, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Stelios Michalopoulos & Luc Laeven & Ross Levine, 2011. "Financial Innovation and Endogenous Growth," Economics Working Papers 0097, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Stelios Michalopoulos & Luc Laeven & Ross Levine, 2009. "Financial Innovation and Endogenous Growth," NBER Working Papers 15356, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Philippon & Ariell Reshef, 2007. "Skill Biased Financial Development: Education, Wages and Occupations in the U.S. Financial Sector," NBER Working Papers 13437, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bouckaert, Jan & Degryse, Hans, 1995. "Phonebanking," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 229-244, February.
- Florin O. Bilbiie & Roland Straub, 2013.
"Asset Market Participation, Monetary Policy Rules, and the Great Inflation,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 95(2), pages 377-392, May.
- Florin Bilbiie & Roland Straub, 2006. "Asset Market Participation, Monetary Policy Rules, and the Great Inflation," IMF Working Papers 06/200, International Monetary Fund.
- Straub, Roland & Bilbiie, Florin O., 2012. "Asset market participation, monetary policy rules and the great inflation," Working Paper Series 1438, European Central Bank.
- Florin Bilbiie & Roland Straub, 2013. "Asset Market Participation, Monetary Policy Rules, and the Great Inflation," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00622873, HAL.
- Bilbiie, Florin Ovidiu & Straub, Roland, 2011. "Asset Market Participation, Monetary Policy Rules and the Great Inflation," CEPR Discussion Papers 8555, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lerner, Josh, 2006. "The new new financial thing: The origins of financial innovations," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 223-255, February.
- Guillaume Plantin, 2015. "Shadow Banking and Bank Capital Regulation," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 28(1), pages 146-175.
- Rogério Sobreira, 2004. "Innovation financière et investissement.. Le cas de la titrisation," Innovations, De Boeck Université, vol. 19(1), pages 115-129.
- Ivo Maes, 2009. "On the origins of the BIS macro-prudential approach to financial stability: Alexandre Lamfalussy and financial fragility," Working Paper Research 176, National Bank of Belgium.
- Beck, Thorsten & Chen, Tao & Lin, Chen & Song, Frank M., 2016.
"Financial innovation: The bright and the dark sides,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 28-51.
- Thorsten Beck & Tao Chen & Chen Lin & Frank M. Song, 2012. "Financial Innovation: The Bright and the Dark Sides," Working Papers 052012, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Schenk, Catherine R., 1998. "The Origins of the Eurodollar Market in London: 1955-1963," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 221-238, April.
- Fricke, Daniel & Gerig, Austin, 2014. "Liquidity Risk, Speculative Trade, and the Optimal Latency of Financial Markets," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100402, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- David Folkerts-Landau, 1990. "The Case for International Coordination of Financial Policy," NBER Chapters,in: International Policy Coordination and Exchange Rate Fluctuations, pages 279-306 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hasan Cömert & Gerald Epstein, 2016. "Finansal Yenilik Yazinindaki Son Gelismeler," STPS Working Papers 1604, STPS - Science and Technology Policy Studies Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Jan 2016.
- Bruno Rossignoli & Francesca Arnaboldi, 2009. "Financial innovation: theoretical issues and empirical evidence in Italy and in the UK," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 56(3), pages 275-301, September.
- Carol Scotese Lehr, 2001. "Banks and Output Fluctuations," Working Papers 0101, VCU School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Stefanescu, Razvan & Dumitriu, Ramona, 2015.
"Conţinutul analizei seriilor de timp financiare
[The Essentials of the Analysis of Financial Time Series]," MPRA Paper 67175, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:73:y:1983:i:2:p:89-95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.