Developer's Expertise and Dynamicsof Financial Innovation: Theory and Evidence
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tufano, Peter, 1989. "Financial innovation and first-mover advantages," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 213-240, December.
- Peter Tufano, 1995. "Securities Innovations: A Historical And Functional Perspective," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 7(4), pages 90-104.
- John D. Finnerty, 1992. "An Overview Of Corporate Securities Innovation," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 4(4), pages 23-39.
- Miller, Merton H., 1986. "Financial Innovation: The Last Twenty Years and the Next," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(04), pages 459-471, December.
- Enrique Schroth, 2002. "Innovation and First-Mover Advantages in Corporate Underwriting: Evidence from Equity Linked Securities," FAME Research Paper Series rp74, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Josh Lerner, 2000.
"Where Does State Street Lead? A First Look at Finance Patents, 1971-2000,"
NBER Working Papers
7918, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Josh Lerner, 2004. "Where Does State Street Lead? First Look at Finance Patents, 1971-2000," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000000497, David K. Levine.
- Bhattacharyya, Sugato & Nanda, Vikram, 2000. "Client Discretion, Switching Costs, and Financial Innovation," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 13(4), pages 1101-1127.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boldrin, Michele & Levine, David K., 2008.
"Perfectly competitive innovation,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 435-453, April.
- Michele Boldrin & David K Levine, 2000. "Perfectly Competitive Innovation," Levine's Working Paper Archive 1996, David K. Levine.
- Boldrin, Michele & Levine, David, 2002. "Perfectly Competitive Innovation," CEPR Discussion Papers 3274, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michele Boldrin & David K. Levine, 2002. "Perfectly competitive innovation," Staff Report 303, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Michele Boldrin & David K Levine, 2002. "Perfectly Competitive Innovation," Levine's Working Paper Archive 625018000000000192, David K. Levine.
- Michele Boldrin & David K Levine, 2006. "Perfectly Competitive Innovation," Levine's Working Paper Archive 618897000000000954, David K. Levine.
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation and imitation; first-mover advantages; product differentiation; learning;
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
- L12 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Monopoly; Monopolization Strategies
- L89 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fam:rpseri:rp124. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marilyn Barja). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fameech.html .