Securities Innovations: A Historical And Functional Perspective
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 7 (1995)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1078-1196|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=1078-1196|
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence J. White, 2004.
"Empirical Studies of Financial Innovation: Lots of Talk, Little Action?,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 42(1), pages 116-144, March.
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence White, 2002. "Empirical Studies of Financial Innovation: Lots of Talk, Little Action?," Working Papers 02-18, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence J. White, 2002. "Empirical studies of financial innovation: lots of talk, little action?," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2002-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Enrique Schroth, 2002. "Innovation and First-Mover Advantages in Corporate Underwriting: Evidence from Equity Linked Securities," FAME Research Paper Series rp74, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- John Handley, 2000. "Variable Purchase Options," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 219-230, October.
- Helios Herrera & Enrique Schroth, 2005. "Developer's Expertise and the Dynamics of Financial Innovation: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 0504, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Helios Herrera & Enrique Schroth, 2005. "Developer's Expertise and the Dynamics of Financial Innovation: Theory and Evidence," Levine's Bibliography 784828000000000290, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Helios Herrera & Enrique Schroth, 2003. "Profitable Innovation Without Patent Protection: The Case of Derivatives," Working Papers 0302, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Helios Herrera & Enrique Schroth, 2003. "Profitable Innovation Without Patent Protection: The Case of Derivatives," FAME Research Paper Series rp76, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Herrera, Helios & Schroth, Enrique, 2011. "Advantageous innovation and imitation in the underwriting market for corporate securities," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 1097-1113, May.
- Malcolm Anderson, 1998. "Accounting History Publications, 1995/6," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1), pages 105-124.
- Helios Herrera & Enrique Schroth, 2004. "Developer's Expertise and Dynamicsof Financial Innovation: Theory and Evidence," FAME Research Paper Series rp124, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Rodrigo Hernández & Wayne Lee & Pu Liu & Tian-Shyr Dai, 2013. "Outperformance Certificates: analysis, pricing, interpretation, and performance," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 40(4), pages 691-713, May.
- Hong Ru & Antoinette Schoar, 2016. "Do Credit Card Companies Screen for Behavioral Biases?," NBER Working Papers 22360, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joseph, Nathan Lael, 2000. "The choice of hedging techniques and the characteristics of UK industrial firms," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 161-184, June.
- Hasan Cömert & Gerald Epstein, 2016. "Finansal Yenilik Yazinindaki Son Gelismeler," STPS Working Papers 1604, STPS - Science and Technology Policy Studies Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Jan 2016.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jacrfn:v:7:y:1995:i:4:p:90-104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed