Value at Risk and Bank Capital Management
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrei Semenov, 2009. "Risk factor beta conditional value-at-risk," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(6), pages 549-558.
- Jinwook Lee & András Prékopa, 2013. "Properties and calculation of multivariate risk measures: MVaR and MCVaR," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 211(1), pages 225-254, December.
- Paula Andreea TERINTE, 2015. "Applicability Of Value At Risk On Romanian Capital Market," Journal of Public Administration, Finance and Law, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 0(Special i), pages 104-109, September.
- Jinwook Lee & András Prékopa, 2015. "Decision-making from a risk assessment perspective for Corporate Mergers and Acquisitions," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 243-266, April.
- Baule, Rainer, 2014. "Allocation of risk capital on an internal market," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(1), pages 186-196.
- Stefano Caselli, 2010. "Governance and strategy within the financial system: tradition and innovation," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 14(3), pages 241-271, August.
- Michele Bonollo & Luca Di Persio & Luca Mammi & Immacolata Oliva, 2017. "Estimating the Counterparty Risk Exposure by using the Brownian Motion Local Time," Papers 1704.03244, arXiv.org.
- Llacay, Bàrbara & Peffer, Gilbert, 2017. "Impact of value-at-risk models on market stability," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 223-256.
- Kaouther Toumi & Jean-Laurent Viviani & Zeinab Chayeh, 2019. "Measurement of the displaced commercial risk in Islamic Banks," Post-Print halshs-01806496, HAL.
- Lang, Joachim & Madlener, Reinhard, 2010. "Portfolio Optimization for Power Plants: The Impact of Credit Risk Mitigation and Margining," FCN Working Papers 11/2010, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- Toumi, Kaouther & Viviani, Jean-Laurent & Chayeh, Zeinab, 2019. "Measurement of the displaced commercial risk in Islamic Banks," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 18-31.
- Bruno Rossignoli & Francesca Arnaboldi, 2009. "Financial innovation: theoretical issues and empirical evidence in Italy and in the UK," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 56(3), pages 275-301, September.
- Mihaela Gruiescu & Mihai Aristotel Ungureanu & Corina Ioanăș, 2012. "Credit Risk. Determination Models," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 12(1), pages 121-128.
- Luca Vincenzo Ballestra & Graziella Pacelli & Davide Radi, 2017. "Valuing investment projects under interest rate risk: empirical evidence from European firms," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(56), pages 5662-5672, December.
More about this item
Keywordscapital allocation; market risk; credit risk; business risk; risk capital aggregation; risk control;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:monogr:9780123694669. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.sciencedirect.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.