Governance and strategy within the financial system: tradition and innovation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Allen, Franklin & Santomero, Anthony M., 2001. "What do financial intermediaries do?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 271-294, February.
- Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-De-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer, 2002.
"Government Ownership of Banks,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 57(1), pages 265-301, February.
- Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopezde-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer, 2000. "Government Ownership of Banks," NBER Working Papers 7620, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- La Porta, Rafael & Lopez-de-Silanes, Florencio & Shleifer, Andrei, 2001. "Government Ownership of Banks," Working Paper Series rwp01-016, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-deSilanes & Andrei Shleifer, 2000. "Government Ownership of Banks," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1890, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Saita, Francesco, 2007. "Value at Risk and Bank Capital Management," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780123694669.
- Arnoud W. A. Boot & Anjan V. Thakor, 2000. "Can Relationship Banking Survive Competition?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 55(2), pages 679-713, April.
- Isabelle Huault & V. Perret & S. Charreire-Petit, 2007. "Management," Post-Print halshs-00337676, HAL.
- Buti,Marco & Deroose,Servaas & Gaspar,Vitor & Martins,JoÃ£o Nogueira (ed.), 2010. "The Euro," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9789279098420, June.
- Saunders, Anthony & Walter, Ingo, 1994. "Universal Banking in the United States: What Could We Gain? What Could We Lose?," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195080698.
- repec:hrv:faseco:30747188 is not listed on IDEAS
- Caselli, Stefano, 2009. "Private Equity and Venture Capital in Europe," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780123750266.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Staglianò, Raffaele & La Rocca, Maurizio & Gerace, Dionigi, 2018.
"The impact of ownership concentration and analyst coverage on market liquidity: Comparative evidence from an auction and a specialist market,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 203-214.
- Raffaele Staglianò & Maurizio La Rocca & Dionigi Gerace, 2018. "The impact of ownership concentration and analyst coverage on market liquidity: Comparative evidence from an auction and a specialist market," Post-Print hal-02091757, HAL.
- Marina Brogi & Valentina Lagasio, 2019. "Do bank boards matter? A literature review on the characteristics of banks' board of directors," International Journal of Business Governance and Ethics, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 13(3), pages 244-274.
- Alina Matis & Cosmin Matis, 2014. "The Dual Control – A Requirement Of The Current Bank Management," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 5, pages 71-75, October.
- Vincenzo Formisano & Francesco Caputo & Raffaele D’amore, 2015. "Tratti evolutivi della società della conoscenza: il contributo degli studi sulle reti nella prospettiva sistemica," ESPERIENZE D'IMPRESA, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(2), pages 73-94.
- Primiano Nauta & Biagio Merola & Francesco Caputo & Federica Evangelista, 2018. "Reflections on the Role of University to Face the Challenges of Knowledge Society for the Local Economic Development," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 9(1), pages 180-198, March.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Shaffer, Sherrill, 2001. "Banking conduct before the European single banking license: a cross-country comparison," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 79-104, March.
- Chang, Eric C. & Wong, Sonia M.L., 2009. "Governance with multiple objectives: Evidence from top executive turnover in China," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 230-244, April.
- Capelle-Blancard, Gunther & Couppey-Soubeyran, Jezabel & Soulat, Laurent, 2008.
"The measurement of financial intermediation in Japan,"
Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 40-60, January.
- Gunther Capelle-Blancard & Jézabel Couppey-Soubeyran & Laurent Soulat, 2005. "The measurement of financial intermediation in Japan," Post-Print halshs-00197104, HAL.
- Gunther Capelle-Blancard & Jézabel Couppey-Soubeyran & Laurent Soulat, 2005. "The measurement of financial intermediation in Japan," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00197104, HAL.
- Gunther Capelle-Blancard & Jézabel Couppey-Soubeyran & Laurent Soulat, 2005. "The measurement of financial intermediation in Japan," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques bla05080, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), revised Nov 2005.
- Gunther Capelle-Blancard & Jézabel Couppey-Soubeyran & Laurent Soulat, 2008. "The measurement of financial intermediation in Japan," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00265547, HAL.
- Gunther Capelle-Blancard & Jézabel Couppey-Soubeyran & Laurent Soulat, 2008. "The measurement of financial intermediation in Japan," Post-Print halshs-00265547, HAL.
- Jinwook Lee & András Prékopa, 2015. "Decision-making from a risk assessment perspective for Corporate Mergers and Acquisitions," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 243-266, April.
- Samartín Sáenz, Margarita, 2004. "Algunos temas relevantes en la teoría bancaria," DEE - Documentos de Trabajo. Economía de la Empresa. DB db040403, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Daniel Pérez & Vicente Salas-Fumás & Jesús Saurina, 2005. "Banking integration in Europe," Working Papers 0519, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Berger, Allen N. & Udell, Gregory F., 2006. "A more complete conceptual framework for SME finance," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(11), pages 2945-2966, November.
- Aggarwal, Raj & Goodell, John W., 2010. "Financial markets versus institutions in European countries: Influence of culture and other national characteristics," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 502-520, October.
- Lang, Joachim & Madlener, Reinhard, 2010. "Portfolio Optimization for Power Plants: The Impact of Credit Risk Mitigation and Margining," FCN Working Papers 11/2010, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- Allen, Franklin & Gu, Xian & Kowalewski, Oskar, 2012. "Financial crisis, structure and reform," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 2960-2973.
- Beck, Thorsten & Levine, Ross, 2000. "New firm formation and industry growth - does having a market- or bank-based system matter?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2383, The World Bank.
- Hoewer, Daniel & Schmidt, Tobias & Sofka, Wolfgang, 2011.
"An information economics perspective on main bank relationships and firm R&D,"
Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies
2011,19, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Hoewer, Daniel & Schmidt, Tobias & Sofka, Wolfgang, 2011. "An information economics perspective on main bank relationships and firm R&D," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-055, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Danilo Liberati & Francesco Vercelli, 2019. "As long as the bank gains: expanding the retail distribution activity," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 510, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Haukioja, Teemu & Hahl, Jarmo, 2001. "The Emergence of the New Economy, and its Challenge to Financial Intermediation and Banking," Discussion Papers 772, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Marcelin, Isaac & Mathur, Ike, 2014. "Financial development, institutions and banks," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 25-33.
- C. Okeahalam, 2008. "Does Bancassurance Reduce the Price of Financial Service Products?," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 33(3), pages 147-162, June.
- Bruno Rossignoli & Francesca Arnaboldi, 2009. "Financial innovation: theoretical issues and empirical evidence in Italy and in the UK," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 56(3), pages 275-301, September.
- Butzbach Olivier & von Mettenheim Kurt E., 2015. "Alternative Banking and Theory," Accounting, Economics, and Law: A Convivium, De Gruyter, vol. 5(2), pages 105-171, July.
- Eva Terberger, 2005. "Die Struktur des Finanzsystems und der Finanzierungszugang für kleine Unternehmen," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 74(4), pages 75-91.
- Stefania Cosci & Valentina Meliciani & Valentina Sabato, 2015. "The Role of Banks as Producers of Information: Can It Survive Competition and Cross-Selling Incentives?," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 5, pages 60-77, November.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate banking; Strategy; Financial system; Governance;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jmgtgv:v:14:y:2010:i:3:p:241-271. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.