Governance and strategy within the financial system: tradition and innovation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Saita, Francesco, 2007. "Value at Risk and Bank Capital Management," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780123694669.
- Arnoud W. A. Boot & Anjan V. Thakor, 2000. "Can Relationship Banking Survive Competition?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 55(2), pages 679-713, April.
- Saunders, Anthony & Walter, Ingo, 1994. "Universal Banking in the United States: What Could We Gain? What Could We Lose?," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195080698.
- repec:hrv:faseco:30747188 is not listed on IDEAS
- Allen, Franklin & Santomero, Anthony M., 2001. "What do financial intermediaries do?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 271-294, February.
- Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-De-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer, 2002.
"Government Ownership of Banks,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 57(1), pages 265-301, February.
- Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopezde-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer, 2000. "Government Ownership of Banks," NBER Working Papers 7620, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- La Porta, Rafael & Lopez-de-Silanes, Florencio & Shleifer, Andrei, 2001. "Government Ownership of Banks," Working Paper Series rwp01-016, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-deSilanes & Andrei Shleifer, 2000. "Government Ownership of Banks," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1890, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Isabelle Huault & V. Perret & S. Charreire-Petit, 2007. "Management," Post-Print halshs-00337676, HAL.
- Buti,Marco & Deroose,Servaas & Gaspar,Vitor & Martins,JoÃ£o Nogueira (ed.), 2010. "The Euro," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9789279098420, December.
- Caselli, Stefano, 2009. "Private Equity and Venture Capital in Europe," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780123750266.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Staglianò, Raffaele & La Rocca, Maurizio & Gerace, Dionigi, 2018.
"The impact of ownership concentration and analyst coverage on market liquidity: Comparative evidence from an auction and a specialist market,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 203-214.
- Raffaele Staglianò & Maurizio La Rocca & Dionigi Gerace, 2018. "The impact of ownership concentration and analyst coverage on market liquidity: Comparative evidence from an auction and a specialist market," Post-Print hal-02091757, HAL.
- Vincenzo Formisano & Francesco Caputo & Raffaele D’amore, 2015. "Tratti evolutivi della società della conoscenza: il contributo degli studi sulle reti nella prospettiva sistemica," ESPERIENZE D'IMPRESA, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(2), pages 73-94.
- Primiano Nauta & Biagio Merola & Francesco Caputo & Federica Evangelista, 2018. "Reflections on the Role of University to Face the Challenges of Knowledge Society for the Local Economic Development," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 9(1), pages 180-198, March.
- Marina Brogi & Valentina Lagasio, 2019. "Do bank boards matter? A literature review on the characteristics of banks' board of directors," International Journal of Business Governance and Ethics, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 13(3), pages 244-274.
- Alina Matis & Cosmin Matis, 2014. "The Dual Control – A Requirement Of The Current Bank Management," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 5, pages 71-75, October.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate banking; Strategy; Financial system; Governance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jmgtgv:v:14:y:2010:i:3:p:241-271. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.